• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

MAYU Fanclub

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Vocalook is almost over so I thought that it's time to share all the beautiful Mayu pieces I could find!
What is Vocalook, you ask? To make it short, it's a collab between multiple artists who come together to draw their favorite Vocaloids (and other synth characters) in some fancy fashion. For more info, click here!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hello, id like to join the club :mayu_lili:

I love love love all of those designs, but my absolute favorite is sweet lolita Mayu! I'm a huge fan of sweet lolita clothes and I think the light colors match her hair really well. She looks beautiful.

Reactions: Mika

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I have to agree, the sweet lolita artwork by Page is so adorable and soft, I really love it too!
And I've added you to the list :)

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Oohh that already sounds so good! I'm excited!
I'm so glad that we finally have a Mayu producer who constantly makes new music with her. It feels so great aahh

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
It's been a while but I found some new songs that I really like!

The first one is by Grief Art and wow, if you want to hear some really nicely tuned Mayu then this is the right song!
She sounds so good in this and the song itself is just super great. Gives me some oldschool Vocaloid vibes, I really recommend a listen!
Especially because Mayu sounds so powerful.

The second one is by 沢田凛 and the english title is something like "Love Yourself Like You’re Loving Someone Deeply", as far as I understand.
Mayu also seems to be pregnant, so I guess it's a song with a really sweet message about motherhood? I hope that someone will translate it someday.
The tuning is quite raspy sounding, but in a nice way! And the art is really beautiful, so you should at least watch the video for that.

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia

Sedo Sounder made Mayu sing a duet with Hoshino Gen's Uchi de Odorou (Let's dance inside/at home)!*
*As for who is Hoshino Gen / What is this song is, check this article. (It's in English in case anyone is wondering)

• Love

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Yeah I saw that yesterday! The way he animated Mayu is so great, she moves very naturally!
And well, she also sounds wonderful as always. :mayu_lili:

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
I know right~ It's only one minute long but who knows how many hours Sedo put to make the song and MMD works like that. One thing that I realized after watching it is how good Mayu's default MMD is. People doesn't really comment about her model, which makes me think that even now her outfit is not out of place despite all these years.

Also I forgot to share this earlier, Mayu song by one of my favorite producer, Asagiri Hiroki. He usually uses VY1V4 so I was pleasantly surprised when he announced song with her.

• Love

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
No song right now but I found something out that I never knew:

MAYU HAS HER OWN PENLIGHT!
I REPEAT!!!
MAYU HAS HER OWN PENLIGHT!!!

I knew that there are lots of Mayu items that you could only buy at the local Exit Tunes shop so only a few people actually have them but a Penlight????? This HAS to be from her reveal concert omfg. I wish I would have seen this sooner, what are the odds that I will ever be able to buy one? 😭
Here is the link to the sold item. Let's pray that another one will appear someday..

Reactions: Krin and uncreepy

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Limaria released a new song today!
I love it, very classic Limaria sound, Mayu is nicely tuned and the song is just a pleasure to listen to.

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Kyaramel released a Mayu original this week and I really really like it!
Mayu is tuned well and the melody is super nice to listen to, in my opinion.
I also love the artwork made by Shirotani, an artist I'm good mutuals with! :)
Even tho I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous that I wasn't asked to draw for this song.. I'd do everything to be the artist for a Mayu original haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)