• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Medium⁵ Updates/Discussion Thread (Quadimension voices)

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
She's around $90 dollars digitally (598 RMB ) cause of the discount, but the price will rise to around 628 RMB ( Around more than 100$ )
I believe that is the price of the Synthesizer V editor on the same listing. Chiyu is 500RMB as a preorder ($75), but this will increase to almost exactly $100. You can also pre-order her as a physical (but with a digital download?) for 515RMB, apparently.

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
I believe that is the price of the Synthesizer V editor on the same listing. Chiyu is 500RMB as a preorder ($75), but this will increase to almost exactly $100. You can also pre-order her as a physical (but with a digital download?) for 515RMB, apparently.
That too. Her pricing is quite confusing. ^^;;

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Taobao listings are hell, especially when they're actually listing multiple things at once... I hope that they have a simpler way of ordering outside of China.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Here's ChiYu singing that train song

And here's an attempt at a english talkoid with her

And here's one last video of a cover of Intoxicated made with the voice

Reactions: Mika and Twillby

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Called it! Will embed the Bilibili upload.

Going off of the Chiyu teaser this should indeed be a snippet of her first demo song, or at least the beginning of it. Definitely not what I was expecting musically, but actually it seems to fit her quite well. If it's a similar timeline expect her demo tomorrow/later today (possibly just Na's again) followed by more demos/release information. Will keep an eye out for other samples etc.

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
omg??? I already love the song???? But now I really have no idea what to expect from her voice anymore. I'm hyped.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Okay, according to the comments (and it's probably been said somewhere on their weibo), Shian's VP is someone called Warma. I don't know much about her but it seems she's mostly a voice actress? She's done a few singing covers but I could only find ones in Japanese. She's Rin in this cover of 1 2 Fanclub. Chiyu's VP is 呦猫UNEKO as revealed on her absolutely gorgeous physical box.

EDIT: Also according to that post, her physical version will include an updated DB for her with some further optimizations. For people who downloaded her, it'll be sent later apparently.

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Given that they already announced Xingchen English it's definitely likely now. Guessing it won't be until after they get all the Chinese voicebanks out of the way though (unless they want to surprise us and do a CHN/JP release now)

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Since she got a demo now where she only sings "Pa" I'm guessing it's safe to assume a demo with full words will be here soon too? 0:

I wonder how will such a cute voice go with the first song. I personally feel that a more mature voice is needed but we'll see.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)