• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Mew Fanclub

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
Welcome to the Mew fanclub, a place to celebrate our amazing monochrome cat lady. As the resident Mew-crazed fan of Vocaverse, I hope I can help some of you guys discover and awesome, underappreciated Vocaloid! If you guys wanna join, reply with your impressions on hearing her the first time, or contribute something Mew-related you like if you already like her.

Vocaloid Mew.jpg
Info:
Engine: Vocaloid 3
Voice Provider: Miu Sakamoto
Language: Japanese
Illustrator: Ryuji Otani
Company: Yamaha

For those of you who are interested in listening to Mew but haven't yet, here's some super amazing songs that use her voice!

"Stella" original by Dixie Flatline
(This is her most famous song, but she's gender-factored a little. Not to say that she sounds bad or the song is bad, but the other songs should show you how she sounds naturally.)

"False Light" original by Apol Music feat. Miku

"Shwarzer Regen" cover by RyukaMoon

Members list:
@VocaMew
@lil_eggo
@ThatGirlMyra
@melodicake

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkartist

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
VOCALOID SONG OF THE WEEK

I decided to do a Mew song of the week on here every Sunday! Could be an original or a cover as long as it's Mew.

May 6th, 2018
"The Looking Glass" by Hidaomari

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
can i join? i absolutely adore mew's range and tone, not to mention her design is super unique!! i don't know a whole lot of mew songs so i hope to discover some more here ^^
my favorite mew song is yume no chikara by mineK!

Reactions: VocaMew

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
can i join? i absolutely adore mew's range and tone, not to mention her design is super unique!! i don't know a whole lot of mew songs so i hope to discover some more here ^^
my favorite mew song is yume no chikara by mineK!
Awesome!
For the sake of simplicity, I'll keep a members list for the Mew fanclub in my signature

Reactions: lil_eggo

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I was at MomoCon over the weekend so we're a day late on this one, but it'll be fine

What would have been May 27th, 2018
"Morameu" by avalia8bit feat. Mew and Avanna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)