• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2024 in Europe?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
It's very likely we'll see an Europe tour later this year or early 2025 at latest. Possibly some Asia location/s too. The fact that they're keeping Miku Expo 10th Anniversary as a separate "brand" from the north america tour hints there's going to be more Expo tours under the umbrella of 10th Anniversary. Given that the Anniversary has it's own promotional artwork, costume design and merchandise separate from the NA tour, it seems quite clear there's more coming in terms of concerts (and to be frank, it'd be a stupid move to skip Europe without reason (and Asia, I think there'll be at least one or two Expos in Asia happening under the 10th Anniversary banner.

ElectricMiku25

Miku Otaku
Nov 16, 2023
United States
That'd be cool to have the Miku Expo in Europe in 2025 (and possibly Asia) but I don't know if they would still have the 10th anniversary brand attached to it since it will no longer be 10 years since the first Miku Expo. I think it would have been cooler to have Expos in Europe and Asia in 2024 alongside NA for a bigger 10th-anniversary celebration.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
That'd be cool to have the Miku Expo in Europe in 2025 (and possibly Asia) but I don't know if they would still have the 10th anniversary brand attached to it since it will no longer be 10 years since the first Miku Expo. I think it would have been cooler to have Expos in Europe and Asia in 2024 alongside NA for a bigger 10th-anniversary celebration.
Considering how Miku Expo 5th Anniversary was in 2019 (when they had Taiwan and Hong Kong Expos), but Expo 2020 Europe tour (and the cancelled 2020 North America tour) were also under the 5th Anniversary brand, it's no problem to extend the anniversary theme into the following year.

Having said that, I feel like late 2024 is quite likely for an Europe tour.

Tangential question, is it the same band that plays everywhere or are there multiple bands.
Usually more or less the same band whether it's Magical Mirai, Expo etc. Individual members do change from time to time, the guitarists (Teramae and Misawa) are probably the mainstay of the band, bassists, drummers and keyboardists have changed between years.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
that's correct! in Japan is common to celebrate the anniversary during the whole year ^-^
for a Miku Expo in Europe, I would see as good dates both November-December (but things can change, and organizing a tour in Europe is more difficult because each country is different), then in first months of 2025 a Miku Expo Japan Tour as closure of the anniversary celebration ^-^

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
On the off-chance there is a European tour, I hope there will be British dates that aren't based in London. Not everyone lives near or can conveniently get to the capital! (Ever tried to access London via public transport? Absolute nightmare, especially if you have to take a train these days. And good luck taking your own car because there's a clean air zone charge in London and as you might expect from a capital city, driving through London is horrendous.)

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
On the off-chance there is a European tour, I hope there will be British dates that aren't based in London. Not everyone lives near or can conveniently get to the capital! (Ever tried to access London via public transport? Absolute nightmare, especially if you have to take a train these days. And good luck taking your own car because there's a clean air zone charge in London and as you might expect from a capital city, driving through London is horrendous.)
Manchester would be good! If its in London I hope the venue is good this time and are able to handle ppl. In 2020 the staff said they'd never seen so many people and weren't prepared for it. Also seats would be nice

n3k0

New Fan
Feb 26, 2023
It would be kinda fun to see Miku in Poland for the first time officiallly. Who knows then knows that in Poland we have VocaLive on Animatsuri but yeah. It would be fun to go on official Miku event. Vocalive is great and fun and has own great vibe but still. It would ne awasome to go on official one

Reactions: InstallGentoo

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Miku Expo 10th Anniversary merch is being sold by Popbuddies, which is a Finnish online store, so on that tangent maybe it's finally time to have Miku in Finland.
(No, I don't think it would really happen, but would be cool, so I don't always have to fly to the remote central Europe for an Expo :P)

n3k0

New Fan
Feb 26, 2023
Miku Expo 10th Anniversary merch is being sold by Popbuddies, which is a Finnish online store, so on that tangent maybe it's finally time to have Miku in Finland.
(No, I don't think it would really happen, but would be cool, so I don't always have to fly to the remote central Europe for an Expo :P)
It’s also great idea. Seeing Miku in diffrent parts of the Europe. Tbh I live near Berlin so it doesn’t make any diffrence when it comes to distance (In some cases it’s better to go on a concert in Berlin than other Polish city nearby)

Reactions: InstallGentoo

InstallGentoo

Aspiring Fan
May 7, 2021
Sorta. I know that Berlin is part of every Miku Expo Europe tours so It was really easy to predict.
Well it is like the Rome of central europe (Rome is Southern Europe, but I guess Venezia is a competitor in importance as well...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)