• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

MIKU FES’24 (春)〜Happy 16th Birthday〜

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
MIKU FES’24 (春)〜Happy 16th Birthday〜
mikufes2024.jpg
To celebrate Miku 16th Birthday, Crypton is organizing MIKU FES'24 (Spring) at Nippon Budokan, in Tokyo, with a live concert and DJ party with many Vocaloid producers that have made history. The first MIKU FES'09 happened on August 31 2009 (Shin-Kiba, Koto, Tokyo) and was actually Miku first full concert💌💕

date:
2024年3月31日(日)

Live Concert Time:
OPEN-16:30
START-17:30
*Scheduled end time 20:30

tickets:
SS ticket with bonus goods (13,000円)
*bonus goods to be announced at a later date
S ticket (9,000円)
(S tickets available for both 1F and 2F)
U-18 ticket (5,000円)

seat map (all seats reserved):
miku_fes_Budokan_seatmap2.png

Schedule contents:
live concert, company booth establishment, DJ party, goods sale, art exhibition, special exhibition

Venue:
Nippon Budokan, Tokyo

main visual:
MIKU FES'24 (Spring) ~Happy 16th Birthday~'' is a one-night-only special stage held to commemorate Hatsune Miku's 16th anniversary. Not only will there be a 3DCG live performance of virtual singers centered around Hatsune Miku, but Vocaloid P and others who created the songs will also take to the stage to perform live and DJ performances. Let's look back at the many famous songs created over the past 16 years and welcome a new spring with Hatsune Miku!

official website:

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
here are some comments of the Vocaloid producers: :miku_ani_lili: :luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::meiko_ani_lili::kaito_ani_lili:
(translated from prtimes-jp)

kz(livetune)
16 years have passed since her release, and those of us who were there back then are having fun doing it in various places, but it exists as a hub that brings everyone together like a class reunion at a turning point. I am grateful for what I have now, and now I can see that the future probably won't be that different.
cosMo@暴走P
Miku has finally turned 16 in real time, and as someone who has been creating songs since the beginning, I'm deeply moved.
I'm looking forward to being able to help liven things up, even if it's just a little bit!
mikito P
Congratulations on holding MIKU FES'24! Also, congratulations to Hatsune Miku on turning 16! I would like to continue to cherish the time I have with Hatsune Miku, just like the light and shadow (value the time passing).
40mP
I will soon be on Vocaloid P for 16 years. I will do my best on my first Budokan stage, with gratitude and blessings to Miku who has been with me!
八王子P
Miku has been running for 16 years and has climbed to greater and greater stages, but I think she is still looking towards the future. I would like to continue to experience her success with her even if just a little. I will do my best to add flowers to this stage as well.
ゆうゆ
I'm going to pick up everything and deliver wonderful things with Miku and the others! It seems like it's been a long time since Miku came out into the world, but time has passed in the blink of an eye, and I want to continue to watch history being woven at such a speed. Congratulations on turning 16!
jon-YAKITORY
Congratulations on turning 16 Miku! I am grateful to her for showing me the brightness of the first-magnitude star in the galaxy, which made me feel like I was melting while I was feeling left out in a small one-room apartment.
As one of the many points that form a line, I will do my best.
r-906
16 years old! Congratulations! My life is so enjoyable thanks to Miku, but I never expected that I would be brought to such a big stage...I can't wait to see what she will show me next.
picco
I am very honored to be able to be involved in this major milestone of Hatsune Miku's 16th anniversary. I will do my best on the day, so thank you for your support!
エイハブ
I am honored to be invited on this occasion.
Miku-san has been on the front lines of online music culture for 16 years since her birth. As someone who will play a small role in this endeavor, I would like to offer a grand celebration. Thank you for your support.
i'm really really looking forward to that day(*^-^*)❤💌🎁🎀

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
main visual art by redjuice(❁´◡`❁)💕🎁🎀
(redjuice has drawn all the legendary album arts of kz livetune♪(´▽`)

more special guests✨🎈

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Abema livestream will be available also overseas!!(●'◡'●)🎁🎀

video link for the ticket🎈
▼Delivery date and time March 31, 2024 (Sunday) 17:30~ (Distribution starts from 17:00~)
▼Sales period From 12:00 on Friday, March 1, 2024 to 21:00 on Tuesday, April 30, 2024 (Japan time)

Last edited:

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Hm, the Abema app is much more smooth to sign up and buy a ticket than previous streaming events. Just download the app, sign up with an email and password, and Apple Pay to buy. Hopefully it'll AirPlay to a TV all right and have less connection instability than the Magical Mirai streaming did...

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
you're right about that ^-^ that's because while the pia live service relies on third parties servers on contract, Abema is a big video on demand company that started on its own years ago (when smartphone didn't even exist), it is its business core, while pia live service is more like an extra service provided by pia ticketing service(●'◡'●)🎈

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
really looking forward to..(*^-^*)💕💕come back to Nippon Budokan after Magical Mirai 2015..ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💌🎀
DSC_7069.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jikyu

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
press release of Miku Fes'24 Happy 16th Birthday(*^-^*)💕🍰🎁🎀
(translated)
The Anniversary live "MIKU FES'24 (Spring) ~Happy 16th Birthday~" was held on Sunday, 2024 March 31st, at Nippon Budokan. This concert was held to commemorate Hatsune Miku 16th anniversary, a special milestone, and the tickets were sold out, attracting approximately 8,000 people. We have delivered a variety of songs created in the 16 years since Hatsune Miku appearance to the present, performed together by Hatsune Miku and special guests. In addition, this live broadcast (about 3 hours) will be available for a fee on“ABEMA PPV ONLINE LIVE” until 21:00 on Tuesday, 2024 April 30th. Be sure to check out the one-night-only anniversary live so you don't miss it!
1.みんなみくみくにしてあげる♪<MOSAIC.WAV×鶴田加茂 / 初音ミク>
2.ラズベリー*モンスター<HoneyWorks / 初音ミク>
3.心臓デモクラシー<みきとP / 初音ミク>
4.*ハロー、プラネット。<sasakure.UK / 初音ミク>
5.ぽっぴっぽー<ラマーズP / 初音ミク>
6.深海少女<ゆうゆ/ 初音ミク>
--DJパート<picco / R Sound Design>
7.ドリームレス・ドリームス<はるまきごはん/ 初音ミク>
8.炉心融解<iroha / 鏡音リン>
9.脱法ロック<Neru / 鏡音レン>
10.THUNDERBOLT<jon-YAKITORY / 初音ミク>
--DJパート<栗山夕璃 / エイハブ>
11.からくりピエロ<40mP / 初音ミク>
12.番凩<hinayukki (仕事してP) / MEIKO KAITO>
13.カルチャ<ツミキ/ 初音ミク>
14.ゴーストルール<DECO*27 / 初音ミク>
--DJパート<r-906>
15.初音ミクの消失<cosMo@暴走P / 初音ミク>
16.アルビノ [revive]<buzzG / 初音ミク>
17.ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー<samfree / 巡音ルカ>
--DJパート<kz (livetune) × 八王子P>
18.ロミオとシンデレラ<doriko / 初音ミク>
19.千本桜<黒うさP / 初音ミク>
20.メルト<ryo (supercell) / 初音ミク>
21.ハジメテノオト<malo / 初音ミク>
22.Tell Your World<livetune / 初音ミク>
23.桜ノ雨<halyosy / 初音ミク>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)