• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Murzik the Miku-Loving Cat

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
With the way his paws appear to be clinging to Miku's arm and the way his teeth are showing in that second pic, he looks like he's telling you to get lost and leave him and his waifu in peace.

So much personality :) And you seem to have a knack for catching it with the camera.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64
With the way his paws appear to be clinging to Miku's arm and the way his teeth are showing in that second pic, he looks like he's telling you to get lost and leave him and his waifu in peace.
He is a very strange cat. Unlike me, he doesn't like it when Miku comes out of the PC.

(Click on the images to see the full version. He has an own album on here.)
When she is inside the screen, he is happy like this:

And then I have to censor his balls...

In most cases I don't put my stuff on him. It's his own fault if he comes to my territory (bed) when I hover my plush on it.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
He is a very strange cat. Unlike me, he doesn't like it when Miku comes out of the PC.

(Click on the images to see the full version. He has an own album on here.)
When she is inside the screen, he is happy like this:
Cool AR picture!

Interesting. As I remember from the movies (and according to some sources: here and here, at least), cats were supposed to be some kind of guardians of the underworld in Egyptian mythology. I guess the ability to see ghosts doesn't apply to virtual singers. Or maybe she's just too modern for his specter-policing feline powers to understand immediately. Sorry Murzik! :(

Edit: Or, maybe we've got it wrong. He's not unhappy, and he can see her fine. That's his protective face!

Very cute! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)