• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID New Chinese VOCALOIDs Mo Qingxian and Zhiyu Moke by Shangai Henian

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Slightly off topic, but have you seen anything about the Bilibili Macro Link 2018? It happened a few days ago but still no video. Figured it was mildly relevant since Qingxian and Moke were both set to perform lol
Here it is

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Slightly off topic, but have you seen anything about the Bilibili Macro Link 2018? It happened a few days ago but still no video. Figured it was mildly relevant since Qingxian and Moke were both set to perform lol
There already has been a video since the day after the Live. But it's a fanrecord of the stream so not official which is why I dunno if I am allowed to share it here.

EDIT: OOPS I didn't see there already were some replies I'm sorry!

LeahC54

New Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Looking at Chinese discussion threads, it apparently seems that Mo Qingxian and Zhiyu Moke still haven't been released yet or delivered to those who preordered the voicebanks due to customs issues.
Source

Last edited:

BigScreenTV

A Creature of Want, Filled with Noodles
Aug 2, 2018
There are covers using Moke on Bilibili now. They sound glorious:

Also apparently Qingxian is out now according to this cover?

It doesn't seem like the producer edited a pre-existing voicebank to sound like her.

Edit: It really is her! Finally all the VSingers are released!

Last edited:

hakimi97

New Fan
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, I heard from Chinese community that both Moke and Qingxian's voicebanks are released simultaneously at August 2nd yesterday? Btw congrats for both Moke and Qingxian, and welcome to Vocaloid's lineup !!!

EDIT: Btw why both of them sounds so special and hot oh my gosh I cannot stand for it anymore arrgghhhh!!!
\(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)/

Last edited:

hakimi97

New Fan
Jul 11, 2018
This is another song... which is AWESOME!
Edit: With the pigeon on the Moke's shoulder hehehehehe

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018

This one is supposed to be the Vocaloid original version but the human version has been out since february so idk:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
This one is supposed to be the Vocaloid original version but the human version has been out since february so idk:
Interestingly, the human version featured her VP!

After using Qingxian she's really charming, but she doesn't sound as distinct as I thought she would. Definitely still my favourite Chinese VOCALOID though.

Reactions: YunīC

LeahC54

New Fan
Apr 16, 2018
I'm really liking both new voicebanks. Just a shame they were kinda hard done by delivery-timing wise (kept getting postponed, came out as V4 banks just after V5's release)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)