New Chinese VOCALOIDs Mo Qingxian and Zhiyu Moke by Shangai Henian

uncreepy

twins: Japanese translator Poobah & 3D Poobah
Apr 9, 2018
USA
I really like the design, the only parts I'm not a fan of are the spaghetti tails and hoof shoes. The colour palette looks much better in this artwork too.
She kind of reminds me of a phoenix. A yellow and purple one. XD;; I like both her new and old design, happy she's coming out at the same time as Moke.

Edit: Maybe she's wearing tabi boots of some sort?

lil_eggo

niijima makoto enthusiast
Apr 8, 2018
USA
i think her design has its quirks but overall, it's lovely. qingxian's definitely tied with yuezheng for my favorite chinese vocaloid.
also, ever since i first heard her voice, i'd thought that qingxian totally sounds like an ia chinese voicebank. not that that's bad, though. i actually really love that about her!!

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Holy shit I love Moke's design now. Looks really classy (besides the shoes).

Mo always looked good imo so you can't really go wrong with her. :kaito2_move:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Poor Chinese Vocaloids getting at the end of the engine all the time...Qungxian is just a few days before Sora comes out, and if Yamaha purs up V5 as their site goes back up she'll still come out as a V4 during V5. Hope that doesn't effect her too much

Yamaha really needs to plan better with Chinese companies. If I remember right, this happened with Ling and V4 too or close to happened. Moke/Qingxian could've been early V5 Chinese Vocaloids, which would've been cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)