• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

New Japanese VOICEROID2: Iori Yuzuru (伊織 弓鶴)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
This is true for V1, V2 is a bit more lenient. V1 requires you to transform your entire computer into a Japanese one; V2 you don't even need to change your display language for it to run. (It may be even more lenient than that, but that's the extent of what I've tested, aka I had to change my display language back to English for a bit and was pleasantly surprised when V2 worked just fine, haha)
Is that so! I watched the tutorial quite late one night so I probably misread that part. Thank you!

And, re: fans wanting more male synths, I don't even necessarily think it's a bunch of weeb/fujoshi girls etc (although that's certainly a portion of them) but also partially an oversaturation and large variety of female choices, and a comparatively smaller amount of male voices that are both mature and pleasant to listen to. I'm fine with "shota" voices (ie, vocals like Len and Oliver are fine, just not my favorite by a large margin) but I'm glad Yuzuru has a more mature tone.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
His homepage is now live officially (it's on Google if you search his name in Japanese). Proof:
hp.png

Wow, I feel stupid, I realized that his name is spelled イオリ ユヅル / いおり ゆづる. I couldn't read the packaging because the furigana was too blurry, but I see now that his name is Yuzuru as in YuDZUru.
Yuzuru = Hepburn (modern) romaji
Yuduru = Nihon-shiki romanization (You might see Japanese users calling him this)

It depends on who you're speaking to, but it sounds either like du or dzu (it's the dakuten version of tsu / つ). So... It's not normal ず (zu). orz

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
They FINALLY added official image material for Yuzuru on his homepage

正面 / Front = yuzuru1.zip
ノーマル_目開け / Normal_eyes open
ノーマル_目閉じ / Normal_eyes closed
あ / a, い / i, う / u, え / e, お / o, ん / n

2. 正面_感情全表情 / Front_Emotions all facial expressions = yuzuru2.zip
喜_目開け / Happy_Eyes open
喜び_目閉じ / Happy_Eyes closed
怒り_目開け / Angry_Eyes open
怒り_目閉じ / Angry_Eyes closed
悲み_目開け / Sad_Eyes open
悲み_目閉じ / Sad_Eyes closed
あ / a, い / i, う / u, え / e, お / o, ん / n

3. ミニキャラ / Mini chara = yuzuru3.zip
Literally just one chibi picture (SD = super deformed)

4. Package illustration
Literally just contains one image of him holding the sound bar things

5. Logos
エンブレム / Emblem
文字だけ_横書き / Just text_Written horizontally
文字だけ_縦書き / Just text_Written vertically
金 / gold
黒 / black
赤 / red
白 / white

Wow, he has golden eyelashes!
gold1.png

Now if they could just add a picture that shows a different view of his head, that would be nice.
I know they had the sketches from a livestream, but I want something big and not blurry. (How about an official 3D model??)
unknown.png
^ I think @Rylitah gave me this, but I can't remember clearly anymore. ToT

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ah lovely! Adore the golden eyelashes. I hope he's been selling decently well? :0

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I have no clue how his sales are, but he has quite a bit of fan art and videos featuring him on nico nico.

I am combining all of the emotions into one big Photoshop CS4 file and am going to add the ability to swap heads with body poses, add blush, and some other emotions. I noticed that his "Normal_Eyes closed" has a mistake where shading went out of the lines and is on his neck, so I'll have to fix that. Will probably finish this today or tomorrow and share the file when it's ready.

• Love
Reactions: Pup-p and Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)