• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID New VOCALOID5 and VOICEROID2 Library: Haruno Sora

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I like her cool design a lot (and it really has nothing to do with her as a Vocaloid, I just love that style of outfit) and her voicebanks all sound nice.

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Unlike everyone else, I don't really like her voice and design. Her voice is like muffled all the time(not clear), and her design is very unique but too white for me/ too niche with the prince thing (like gakupo, I still despise his outfit to this day)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com

It seems in VOCALOID5 with Sora you can basically install the exVOICE WAV files straight into the editor, instead of digging them out from a folder on your computer. I dunno if this is the same with the other exVOICE samples from previous engines since I don't have V5 but I really like this. It might encourage me to use exVOICE samples more since they're much more easily accessed.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Sora's going to be featured in a livestream starting in about an hour and fifteen minutes according to my calculations

Haji

Artistic director at bC
Apr 10, 2018
In the morning of July 12th, I was like 'Whoaaa it sounds soooo natural'. Sent a song to my friend, and got answer: 'Well, still vocaloid.'

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
Her demo song literally gives me life// it's so beautiful! I wish we got to hear more orchestral and musical-esque songs in general!
Though I will admit I'm not a huge fan of her "Cool" bank? It's more powerful, granted, but it sounds a lot more choppy and it doesn't seem to flow as well as her other voicebank. It sounds a lot less natural, I suppose- like more synthetic!
I know there are better words to describe what I'm trying to say but I just can't seem to find them... = 3 =

Reactions: Twillby

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Aaaaa that's so exciting!! I will definitely be trying Sora out sometime, since she has been on my list of Vocaloids to buy for a while now, and the attack/release is just now another reason! I can't wait to try her out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)