• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Opinion on xsy and zynaptiq morphing different vocaloids

Opinion on xsy and zynaptiq morphing different vocaloids

• Love it

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only if it sounds good

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • against it

• HATE IT WITH A PASSION

• Total voters

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I was wondering how people felt about xsy or zynaptiq morphing different vocaloids to get the voice you want. Since internet .co and ah soft allows for xsy for different vocaloids legally and zynaptiq morph is completely legal I was wondering how people felt about it.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I was also wondering how people feel about a fan Vocaloid made from it?

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
It's all nice and fun as long as someone doesn't try to trick people into thinking it's a new vocaloid or something.
I was wondering if someone made a personal vocaloid how the reception would be. Not like trying to sell it as a vocaloid like Stella more like a personal mascot with a unique voice

___

Oct 8, 2019
If that person is being honest about it surely no one would have an issue with it, I know I wouldn't.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
What if there's a mystery like we don't know if it is human or machine more of a character being voiced by a Vocaloid combination. Like if cherry from studio killers was secretly a Vocaloid

___

Oct 8, 2019
I don't find that deceiving or anything, that would be super cool I think! I would welcome a mystery like that.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
People use Vocaloids to voice OCs all the time! There's many songs without Vocaloid characters in the video. It's also not uncommon for Vocaloids to be uncredited, professional producers usually don't mention who they used.

However, people are super good at recognising Vocaloids, even when their voices are merged together (many people have tried to make fake Vocaloids with XSY and they've always been spotted right away), so a mystery would be hard to pull off.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
True I can see that it would be hard to not sound like a Vocaloid.

Was just wondering how to make something unique and circumvent the whole character usage issue and something you have complete creative control over

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I'm the self-appointed No. 1 XSY fan. Most of the time I've spent in Vocaloid has been experimenting with XSY it feels like.

Haven't tried Morph because I can't afford it and I don't want to use the trial and then go, "Oh no I want it but I'm broke" :'D What I've heard of it sounds cool though

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I'm the self-appointed No. 1 XSY fan. Most of the time I've spent in Vocaloid has been experimenting with XSY it feels like.

Haven't tried Morph because I can't afford it and I don't want to use the trial and then go, "Oh no I want it but I'm broke" :'D What I've heard of it sounds cool though
It's really nice but I would warn you it eats up a lot of cpu to the point where I play around with and render it out and the put it in a new project to mix it

Also surprised that people haven't made xsy vocaloids for rune, ring, meaw and other lost vocaloid

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)