• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
ja;sldfkj I do not know this shitpost but this is fantastic. Blueberries.
You are so brave for venturing into CeVIO AI's layout 😂

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
ja;sldfkj I do not know this shitpost but this is fantastic. Blueberries.
You are so brave for venturing into CeVIO AI's layout 😂
Old meme format revolving around unfitting music. Thirteen-year-old Peaches laughed over this video and others like it daily.

And holy crap. I tried going into it with an open mind, knowing full-well my personal biases against CeVIO AI. But... fwoo. I thought CCS was bad. This is just awful. And it's hideous to boot. At least the customization options in CCS covered the entire editor and not just one tiny section of it. But Maki makes it worth it! Sorta. I wouldn't complain if she were on another synth.

(Gonna bump the video itself since we've been kicked onto a new page!)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
We begin 2022 with the single most high-effort cover I've ever attempted. It was a lot of hard work and hours and blood, sweat, and tears (mostly blood, most of it not mine), but here it it: Anri, Rikka, and Maki sing like HUMANS!

...actually, Patuk and I stumbled across a YouTube channel that's uploaded, all told, over 100 P&P Caramelldansen covers, and we decided to make one ourselves, because that's brilliant. So we hope this beautiful shitshow of ours brings a smile to your face!

At the very least, please don't excommunicate us.

(Original VSQx by IrisFlower. It's genuinely well-made, to the point that it took us more effort to make it sound bad than any other part of this, so please check them out!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)