• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro Not Working for Some Reason

VantiAvi

New Fan
Dec 2, 2022
Hello! I recently got my first ever Vocaloid voicepack, and am having issues with using it. I got the Hatsune Miku V4X bundle, which includes the JP and EN voices and Studio One APE. I've downloaded Piapro Studio, as well as activated Miku's English voice bank, which is the one I was planning on using the most. I've also downloaded Studio One 6 (I'm not sure this is the correct software to use with Piapro, and already has FL Studio 20 on my computer from before I had bought the voicepack. My issue comes in when I try to launch Piapro in both Studio One as well as FL Studio, but they both have the same error.

When I try to open Piapro Studios in Studio One, the box that you click on the launch the software is greyed out, and I get this error that says that I have 'Failed to load Piapro Studio. (E02)'
Piapro Studio but the box is greyed outFailed to Load Piapro Studio. (E02)

The same happens on Fl Studio 20. It tells me that it has failed to load Piapro Studio, and the Piapro Studio box is once again greyed out, and if I do try to click it it comes up with the same error
1670459632079.png1670459743629.png

I'm not quite sure what do from here, and if I did something wrong in downloading Miku, Piapro, or even Mutant. I was wondering if I could get some help on this, as I would really love to learn how to use this software over my winter break and maybe fool around a little with it. Help would be greatly appreciated :D

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
The Error E02:
When E02 error is displayed, try 3 way below.

・Uninstall the Piapro Studio and reinstall it.

*When you install the Piapro Studio, stop the resident software such as the security software, and use the account that has your administrative privileges and access right.

・Update Piapro Studio to the latest version manually.

*Check this out for details about a way of updating manually

・Even if you update Piapro Studio and can’t load it.
load it while pushing the Alt/Option key.
Source: Failed to load Piapro Studio (E02)

For Studio One 6, if it came with Miku bundle, it should say in the email what version you got with the code to activate it. But I know Studio One 5 can use outside .vsts (Hooray! I disliked that for Studio One 3 you couldn't do that, but at least they gave you Piapro Edition that can run Piapro Studio without having to buy that plugin to run outside .vsts. Thank you Luka for giving me Studio One 5! :luka_rylitah:)

Please try uninstalling Piapro Studio and reinstall it with all the programs (Studio one or Fl Studio that you have opened on trying to get Piapro Studio to run) closed. Than you can get the latest version of Piapro Studio either by manually downloading it or just opening Studio One or Fl Studio and opening Piapro Studio. A menu will open up (if reinstalling it works) of a new update is available, close Piapro, and click to install new one.

Please let us know if it works out or now, and me or someone else, can try to help you out further. :kiyoterunatural_lili:
Also congrats on owning Miku V4x bundle~! :miku_winter_lili:

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Judging by the fact that it occurs for both Studio One and FL, I'd guess there's some kind of installation problem. Uninstalling/reinstalling might help.

Piapro also creates some log files (for example, on Windows, in C:\Users\[your login name for your computer]\Documents\Crypton\Piapro Studio\Log). If you have a look at them, they might give you a clue what the issue was.

I'm running an older version of Studio One, but I also noticed that my window (the one you click to open Piapro) looks different from yours. Where yours says "Out 1" at the top, mine says "Instruments." I'm wondering if you're adding Piapro to your song differently. When I add it, I'm just dragging it into the main area of Studio One as a new track.

I'd also recommend Googling that error message ("Failed to load Piapro Studio. (E02)"). Piapro has a website where error messages and resolutions are gathered (not sure where it is offhand, but Google should find it; I think it's "http://piaprostudio.com" or something similar), and you might find a page related to that issue.

Edit: Looks like @GreenFantasy64 found a page related to your issue. That advice will probably be helpful!

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Systemイア-P

New Fan
Apr 16, 2023
Canada 🇨🇦
The Error E02:

Source: Failed to load Piapro Studio (E02)

For Studio One 6, if it came with Miku bundle, it should say in the email what version you got with the code to activate it. But I know Studio One 5 can use outside .vsts (Hooray! I disliked that for Studio One 3 you couldn't do that, but at least they gave you Piapro Edition that can run Piapro Studio without having to buy that plugin to run outside .vsts. Thank you Luka for giving me Studio One 5! :luka_rylitah:)

Please try uninstalling Piapro Studio and reinstall it with all the programs (Studio one or Fl Studio that you have opened on trying to get Piapro Studio to run) closed. Than you can get the latest version of Piapro Studio either by manually downloading it or just opening Studio One or Fl Studio and opening Piapro Studio. A menu will open up (if reinstalling it works) of a new update is available, close Piapro, and click to install new one.

Please let us know if it works out or now, and me or someone else, can try to help you out further. :kiyoterunatural_lili:
Also congrats on owning Miku V4x bundle~! :miku_winter_lili:
How do I uninstall Piapro V4x?

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
How do I uninstall Piapro V4x?

Sorry, I must have not seen the email of the reply to my post, so sorry for the long wait. But did you finally figure out how uninstall it? :kyo_ani_lili: But if you case you didn't, I recommend that you safety deactivate your Vocaloids that you have unless you own a Vocaloid editor, I don't know if you can deactivate your Piapro Studio, but you go to control panel than go to the uninstall programs and go to Piapro Studio VST and uninstall it. There is the option to repair it, but I can't remember if I used it and had it work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)