• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rhythm Game general chat

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
This chat is for all rhythm gamers! Share scores, maps for games like osu!, talk about the games, share pulls, and more; anything related to rhythm games is allowed here and all rhythm games are allowed!
:mew_lili:

Featured Games
DDR
Persona Dancing
VOEZ
Bang Dream!

Last edited:
Indeed, but it's sadly a dumb Korean industry thing since they have done so before with other feminist artists....argh
And DJMAX I've played before in arcades, I love the songs and ost...so this bums me out
Hollywood sex scandals 2.0

1) Someone please add my profile card in Project DIVA F. I need a title there.
Zar-P

2) A request for PD F 2nd JP version players: Can you convert a Japanese edit of the song "Straggling" for the West, please? The song is available for free on Piapro.

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
Dang I love djmax idk how I didn't know about the drama, that's a bummer :/ those artworks are some of my faves but oh well. I didn't know Korea had a raging hatred toward feminists in general especially to that extent. I am kind of curious how they'll replace the artworks and with what considering glory days is like the intro song to the game.

On a side note, I've been playing a lot of bandori so here's my ID if anyone would like to add me~ 608484

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Im gonna try and revive this place
Do you enjoy playing rhythm games at the arcade? stuff like DDR or Guitar Hero machines showing up at your local arcade and you feel like you have to play them, because that's what i feel like sometimes.

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
Do you enjoy playing rhythm games at the arcade? stuff like DDR or Guitar Hero machines showing up at your local arcade and you feel like you have to play them, because that's what i feel like sometimes.
I enjoy guitar hero but I miss when it was popular and people cared if you were good at it or not lol as for DDR, I was never good at it cause I have trouble telling where my feet are 90% of the time so I don't really play it.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The only rhythm game I ever see in the last remaining UK arcades is DDR. I did spot a Guitar Hero machine at an entertainment place years ago though.

Going away from this topic, I've been playing VOEZ recently and holy shit, the Special charts are killing my arms and fingers. :'( It's a fun game though when you're not in pain, and the satisfaction of getting an S rank on a tricky chart always elates me. :D

Hollywood sex scandals 2.0

1) Someone please add my profile card in Project DIVA F. I need a title there.
Zar-P

2) A request for PD F 2nd JP version players: Can you convert a Japanese edit of the song "Straggling" for the West, please? The song is available for free on Piapro.
I have joined projectdiva.net for this purpose but still no answers. :,D

Good Joke.
Good luck finding Arcades in Germany

Anyways some time ago I preordered Musynx in hopes to get the Limited edition even tho I don't even have a switch
We actually have one single arcade center in Berlin that was builded a few years ago. But it's just the small result of a failed crowd funding project, it's only a few machines, one of which is Taiko. DDR can be found at almost every single convention.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
We actually have one single arcade center in Berlin that was builded a few years ago. But it's just the small result of a failed crowd funding project, it's only a few machines, one of which is Taiko. DDR can be found at almost every single convention.
Well....
I don't live anywhere near berlin
Not giving away my city but I live in Bayern
But should I ever ever go to berlin I will hopefully remember

Also I only was on 2 rather small conventions and there weren't any arcade machines
:matcha_lili:

Well....
I don't live anywhere near berlin
Not giving away my city but I live in Bayern
But should I ever ever go to berlin I will hopefully remember

Also I only was on 2 rather small conventions and there weren't any arcade machines
:matcha_lili:
That's fine, I don't tell my city either. I even use a proxy server to troll sites and they think it was my actual IP just because both are German.
There is a Berliner organization called MMC. They have an own convention and they also bring their own DDR to other towns like Hamburg and Leipzig. It's not a machine, they just use a laptop, a screen projector and 2 mats. I could build the same stuff at my home too but I don't like DDR enough to buy a high quality screen projector.
If you live near Munich, then I can tell you that there is some kind of anime club that has discos and DDR like every week or so. Unfortunately, I forgot their name. There also is the Neo Tokyo shop that sells VOCALOID albums & artbooks and some university where
Best Service is located at. They have some voicebanks.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I always thought it'd be cool to try DDR, but the only place I've known about for years that had a machine anywhere near me removed it a few years ago. I should've tried before they took it out, but I never brought change and was always a little concerned about twisting an ankle or something. That and the number of quarters I would've had to spend before I stopped looking foolish. But I still kinda wish I'd gone for it anyways. :)

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I don't really live near it, it would be possible to go but it's several hours with train so I would rather not
:ring_lili:

Also I feel like I would like to try like every rhythm acarde. I saw an DDR machine in italy on holidays once and I wanted to try it but it was broken
:xinhua_lili:

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
They're probably waiting for E3 for a big announcement. SEGA/Atlus have a few big titles for E3 anyways this year, and I'm hoping Atlus announces a few other games too... I don't think I'd play the Person Dancing games, but they look so nice and the customization for the new titles looks good.

Reactions: Faiyez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)