• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rin V4X English- Rolling Girl

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
You're doing good and improving continually! One thing I noticed is that it's not QUITE matched up to the music, and in parts where the song gets more intense or harmonies are introduced, it goes off-pitch. Just some fine-tuning things to take note of!

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Thanks. I still enjoyed doing this song, I did another one in Japanese but it came tuned but I did edit a lot of it :) can you give me an example where it goes off pitch?

It's one in Japanese using Miku dark :)

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
If you want to make Rin ENG sound more fuller/more emotion/not robotic you can do some combining vowels phonetics. Some work well together so you have to do trial and error until Rin sounds better. :rin_smile_lIlI: Even Dyn/Bri/Cle could help her out too. With some hints of GWL on some notes to help make her sound powerful (well, not super powerful, but it is something).

I also think some sentences should have been changed up a bit to help Rin sing smoother. :len_smile_lili:

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
If you want to make Rin ENG sound more fuller/more emotion/not robotic you can do some combining vowels phonetics. Some work well together so you have to do trial and error until Rin sounds better. :rin_smile_lIlI: Even Dyn/Bri/Cle could help her out too. With some hints of GWL on some notes to help make her sound powerful (well, not super powerful, but it is something).

I also think some sentences should have been changed up a bit to help Rin sing smoother. :len_smile_lili:
In newer songs, I made one with Luka and played around with some phonetics. Can you give me some examples from the song

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)