• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Splatoon

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Wanted to make a Splatoon thread because I finally got to playing it a few weeks ago and kinda obsessed honestly,,,

Anyone else here play? Or have played either Splatoon games? I much prefer Splatoon 2 though I don't really know why

What's everyone's favorite weapons? I'm still not as good or leveled up as probably...anyone but I like to use the Splattershot and Carbon Roller right now (my mains for both games) but I kinda want to branch out more

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
I love Spla2n! Though I don't play as much as I'd like. I'd be interested in a VVN Spla2n group...

I'm pretty scrubby, and it seems that whenever I think I've found the weapon that fits me, I always get to a point where I think it's just not working anymore and switch to something else. Maybe I just like having variety. My favorites are the Splattershot and Aerospray MG, but sometimes I change it up with a roller or brush or slosher, or maybe dualies or a brella. There are some entire weapon classes I just stay away from though, because they just don't work for me: chargers and splatlings especially, but also blasters.

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
I've been enjoying Splatoon as well. Well...mostly. My usual go to weapons are the Jet Squelcher, Heavy Splating Deco, and on some occasions the the Splattershot Pro. I hope they bring back the strawberry variant as that one is my favorite.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Ive had the original scince day 1 and Spla2n is one of my favorite switch games so yeah, there's that. The game is really freaking fun to play and the story is great! I'm mostly a dualie and slosher main, but i do play lots of salmon run.

Reactions: Pomelo

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I play splatoon2 a ton tho it varies when I can cause the internet where I live isn't the best yet (they fixing that this year tho) my main weapons I use are the Squiffer, Heavy Splatling deco and the undercover brella

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Hah I got into it too recently and I'm kinda obsessed with it rn. I suck tho.

I usually main dualies, but I also like the sploosh-o-matic. I've also been trying the N-zap 85 recently.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh man looks like we're all different with weapons! That's nice variety.

Is Salmon Run as fun as people say it is? I haven't actually tried it yet. I've been playing Turf Wars only tbh I'm probably missing out on so much

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
I HATE THE FOG. Using the commands is really useful in those situations.

My opinion on salmon run is that sometimes it is easy and other times it is downright grueling, but is still always fun

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm gonna have to give it a try sometime, see what I think. Hoping I'll enjoy it, give me even more to do in Splatoon

Also, anyone else see the announcement for news June 9? I'm sure it'll be about the Octo Expansion DLC, but I'm hoping it'll be more than just that

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
I HATE THE FOG. Using the commands is really useful in those situations.

My opinion on salmon run is that sometimes it is easy and other times it is downright grueling, but is still always fun
Problem with that is this: Sure you can use the commands to let people know where you are, but you can die fast. Then if you die, the enemies turn around and go for the approaching team members. It's kind of a domino effect really.

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
Anyways, I have a big interest in Splatoon when Octo Expansion came out, and getting the game in late 2019. The soundtrack for that expansion was PURE SLAPPING and it’s already so good to this day.

Reactions: Josh Kouki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)