• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID The ideal engloid?

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
You could use it with rin and Len English to give them power or any of their apends tone

Sep 21, 2019
You could use it with rin and Len English to give them power or any of their apends tone
Now, that is a brilliant idea! Sadly, I don't own their English (I only bought their Japanese V4s orz), but maybe someone who has both their English and Japanese could try it! I'd love to see the results!

Last edited:

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019

I did another test
Rin english then rin V2 power then rin English mixed with ruby then rin v2 power with ruby then ruby with v3 dark then ruby with avanna then fukase with fukase jpn soft and normal xsy

please share your thoughts been thinking about trying to mix your ideal vocals to test it out

Reactions: Vegetaljuce and ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
This is really great! Tbh, this could help some non-native engloids with pronouncation. That Ruby-Rin mix sounded pretty legit.

Reactions: Prism
Sep 21, 2019
I did another test
Rin english then rin V2 power then rin English mixed with ruby then rin v2 power with ruby then ruby with v3 dark then ruby with avanna then fukase with fukase jpn soft and normal xsy

please share your thoughts been thinking about trying to mix your ideal vocals to test it out
That's really cool! Thank you for sharing!

Would you be willing to Len English with Len power or cold? Only if it's not too much trouble. ^^

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, it kinda what I imagine what an English native version of rin would sound like. Also, you can kinda use ruby as a power mix in most cases I'm really liking how she makes Avanna sound more powerfull and American.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
That's really cool! Thank you for sharing!

Would you be willing to Len English with Len power or cold? Only if it's not too much trouble. ^^
I don't actually have Rin English a friend render it for me but I heard Len's English is not the best of the 2 and they just use rin but with gen and different singing settings

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

___

Oct 8, 2019
Shiki is the ideal engloid :meiko_lili:

I've had her downloaded for quite some time now, she's my motivation to get more comfortable with VCCV, just realized she's what people are asking for. We honestly need vocaloid like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I really like the power and strength in Shiki's voice, that's something I feel we're really missing from engloids currently. I'd love to hear her on the Vocaloid engine, or at least a voice similar to hers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)