• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Tone Rion V3 or V4

Who has a better design?

• V3

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • V4

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • They're both great!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • They're both awful!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I like them both. I know some people don't like her V3, but it's weirdly nostalgic for me, because her V3 artist (Akio Watanabe) also did the designs for The SoulTaker anime (which has kind of trippy art and makes Rion's design make "sense" to me). If I had to change one thing about her design, maybe I would amke her hair color not so dark purple (too much contrast with her clothes) or her green not so neon.

I think her V4 is really cute and soft colored, I love the art style. The only thing I don't like are her mittens (makes me think of an astronaut). Maybe if her V3 design had the same colors as her V4, it would be really cool?

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I don't get why they changed her design for V4. Maybe to fit with Yunemi Nemu?
sorry im responding so long after this was posted lol

I wonder if it had something to do with the backlash towards her V3 design? Although a lot of people claimed they had always loved her V3 design after V4 was unveiled, I remember back in the day seeing so many people detest Rion's original design for being overdone and way too moe-y.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)