Top 10 Vocaloids List I posted on my blog

TheStarPalace

Likes Engloids way too much
Apr 8, 2018
This is a really cool article, I love the reasoning you gave for everyone! I agree about Cyber Diva kind of sounding "shrill" but she's still a very good Vocaloid!!

TornFlame

New Fan
Jan 16, 2020
This is a really cool article, I love the reasoning you gave for everyone! I agree about Cyber Diva kind of sounding "shrill" but she's still a very good Vocaloid!!
Thank you lots for the feedback! I think that good tuning helps with the shrillness of her VB, but even the best tuning from what I've heard still sounds a bit shrill in the high notes. Regardless I love Cyber Diva and I hope that her success motivates Yamaha to make new English voicebanks.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I loved this! I love top 10 lists, I used to see a lot when I was super big into Pokemon but I don't come across them as much in the voice synth community. Also any "favorite vocaloid list" that has Lily on it is an A+ to me. :lily_smile_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, lovely! My personal top 10 list is very different from this, but I like your reasoning behind your choices, and your passion! Those Vocaloids are some of the most popular for a reason, after all. Love that you list some song examples too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)