• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Upcoming AHS VOCALOID4 - Kizuna Akari

catsgomao

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
I'm having a hard time spotting the difference between her initial and V4 designs.

All jokes aside, nice to hear we're getting something new before V5.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

partial

UTAU English advocate
Apr 9, 2018
I'm glad AHS is working with her as their Vocaloids have always exceeded my expectations. She has a cute design and while her voice isn't super unique (imo) I'm sure she will sell just fine. I'd consider picking her up when funds allow.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I just like her concept, it's not very often we get a kinda punk looking design mixed with stars and cuteness

Haji

Artistic director at bC
Apr 10, 2018
I agree her voice ain't stand out, it's very nice to listen to though. KagomeP's demo sound cool.

I'd love to listen to her in some jazz arrangement. ^.^

When I look at picture on doublepac realise, where Akari is with Yukari... it looks like they are both from same orphanage and just left to earn money... Just random thought. *_*

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I agree her voice ain't stand out, it's very nice to listen to though. KagomeP's demo sound cool.

I'd love to listen to her in some jazz arrangement. ^.^

When I look at picture on doublepac realise, where Akari is with Yukari... it looks like they are both from same orphanage and just left to earn money... Just random thought. *_*
Jazz would be so interesting with her

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT and Haji

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I feel indifferent about Kizuna Akari, to be honest. She has a good voice, but it just doesn't capture the essence of Vocaloid like many other Vocaloids have. I'm glad she's being added to the roster, though!

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
Akari's so cute-- it's really nice to have another girl with braided hair! It's such an underrated style imo lol
I think the only thing that I don't like is that it's another young girl voice. I like her tone, but the fact she's been created for that type of vocal again just bums me out a little.

It's actually gotten harder for me to differentiate them nowadays-- I used to be able to identify vocaloids easily, but after the end of V3 through V4 it's gotten a lot more difficult. Akari and Una have similar voice types, for example. It'll be interesting to see how people react to Akari and see how they accept her.

I hope she becomes really successful and gets some poppin jams, bc I love AHS and I like her design. It's nice they got the same artist for Yukari, too. It's a really lovely art style and very fitting for both vocals. Cheers to her <3

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I think the only thing that I don't like is that it's another young girl voice. I like her tone, but the fact she's been created for that type of vocal again just bums me out a little.
I thought the same thing. It makes me sad that it's again another little girl voice; I think it'd be good for her if instead she was more of this sort of loud, somewhat deeper, sporty-girl like voice (idk why I just think that's cute). It's hard to describe haha

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I thought the same thing. It makes me sad that it's again another little girl voice; I think it'd be good for her if instead she was more of this sort of loud, somewhat deeper, sporty-girl like voice (idk why I just think that's cute). It's hard to describe haha
Right!! Something that's more unique-- Rana and Nemu for example, they're very unique for the voice type. Though Nemu's nasalness can only be handled for so long x'DDD

But regardless, I'm sure akari will stand out enough on her own! I want her to be so good Gjfhgkdfjgldf

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I hope Kurage P uses her/// and uses her with Yukari/////// itw ould be a match made in heaven
or akari and una
now that would be a song for the ages!!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Unagi

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Literally Yukari and IA's lovechild, thank you AHS/Vocalomakets

Ok but seriously I like how Vocalomakets decided to make her similar to Yukari like they follow a theme. I love it when Vocaloid companies do that. Her voice and design are nice, I especially like her jacket.

I wonder if Akari will be the last Japanese V4 vocal. Kinda wondering why didn't her company wait for V5 but maybe if they did, many people would figure it out that they are awaiting confirmation of V5 announcement and it wouldn't be a suprise anymore.

Anyway, Akari is cute and I have a feeling she will atleast be Yukari popular or at the very least near her popularity. :v

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)