• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Upcoming AI singing synthesizer "AmadeuSY" (Originally: Voicing)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The machine translation works.

- He does not want you to post any songs featuring AmadeuSY from here on.
- If you have previously posted songs using AmadeuSY, he requests you delete them if they feature libraries that only have 5 songs worth of training data.

Confused why he’s concerned about this if the project is being abandoned.
Maybe the creator's grown embarrassed by the project recently, which is why he's trying to nuke AmadeuSY from the internet?

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I know that's always been the "issue" as far as the developer's feelings have gone, but ultimately it would likely be a more effective death if he permitted the project to fall into obscurity as opposed to attempting to police it.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018

It seems the recent earthquake has caused problems, but they want to expand into a proper business in the future.

Though yeah, it seems in the meantime they just want people to forget that AmadeuSY as it is now ever existed, which is... well, good luck with that, I suppose. Even if unpopular, there are a number of people dedicated to archiving any vocal synth related project - I don't believe it can truly be erased from people's minds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)