• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Upcoming AI singing synthesizer "AmadeuSY" (Originally: Voicing)

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com

A tutorial was posted here. Seems pretty understandable through google translate . Will attempt to use when I am on pc later on

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022

Three new vocals have been added to AmadeusY two days ago on August 15, Tsukishiro Hakupo (月代はくぽ), Tokina Shigure (刻鳴時雨) and Takune Haru (薬音ハル). All masc vocals.

Speaking of new vocals, does anyone know any info on Koharune Ami (小春音アミ) in AmadeusY? She's an utau and when i was looking at old tweets it seems like she's also an upcoming vocal but I haven't seen much info about her from the dev lately.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor

Three new vocals have been added to AmadeusY two days ago on August 15, Tsukishiro Hakupo (月代はくぽ), Tokina Shigure (刻鳴時雨) and Takune Haru (薬音ハル). All masc vocals.

Speaking of new vocals, does anyone know any info on Koharune Ami (小春音アミ) in AmadeusY? She's an utau and when i was looking at old tweets it seems like she's also an upcoming vocal but I haven't seen much info about her from the dev lately.
Tokune Haru is discontinued? ok?

• Sad
Reactions: poser

炎上悪魔

炎上悪魔_EnjouAkuma
Oct 26, 2021
enjouakuma.wixsite.com
Gonna put this here since no one has but the AmadeuSY team is looking for English dataset's. A few people seemed interested in providing datasets for the program (myself included) so be prepared for some English voicebanks to be released ya'll.

(Oh, if anyone has an English guide on how to use AmadeuSY, that would be great since if the team actually makes a voicebank with my samples, I'd wanna know how to use it to make covers of my own.)

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Gonna put this here since no one has but the AmadeuSY team is looking for English dataset's. A few people seemed interested in providing datasets for the program (myself included) so be prepared for some English voicebanks to be released ya'll.

(Oh, if anyone has an English guide on how to use AmadeuSY, that would be great since if the team actually makes a voicebank with my samples, I'd wanna know how to use it to make covers of my own.)
there's a guide on the website

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com

Machine Translation
notice Posting cover songs using AmadeuSY is prohibited. The main reason is that we do not want quality evaluation to be performed without sufficient training data. If you look at NicoNico Douga or other posting services, you won't see any AmadeuSY posts, just to be sure. The future management policy of AmadeuSY will be decided at the meeting.

Machine Translation:
Regarding the AmadeuSY videos that have been posted so far, users are asked to delete covers that have learning data at the level of 5 songs.

it would appear that the creator of amadeusy would like covers using its software taken down? im using machine translation so if someone who can read japanese has a better idea please correct me OTL

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The machine translation works.

- He does not want you to post any songs featuring AmadeuSY from here on.
- If you have previously posted songs using AmadeuSY, he requests you delete them if they feature libraries that only have 5 songs worth of training data.

Confused why he’s concerned about this if the project is being abandoned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)