• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Voicebank UTAU Release - Tokki

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
tokkivcv.pngtokkisoft.png

Download links and other stuff are available here.

VCV, main bank is bipitch (A#3 and F#4). Also included is a softer set of three pitches (A#3, F#4, C5) which is also available as its own separate bank, as well as one solid pitch (F#4). No extras other than endbreaths because... I could not be bothered orz. Will definitely consider for future releases, though.

This is my first UTAU release, so I'm a bit nervous orz,, regardless, I hope you enjoy them!​

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Hey she doesn't sound half bad!!! her consonants are soft yet clear^^ def heard the endbreaths

I personally love it when voice providers add a bunch of extra sounds. I kinda have a breath addiction lolll

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you!! This was mostly experimental for me since I had absolutely no idea how it would turn out, haha. I'd love to add extra sounds in future releases!!

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
YES I love them so much!! I don't really use UTAU but I think I'd like to draw fanart of them when I'm free sometime :D

Super cute website too btw! You really went all out alskdkkjfdhg

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you!! I took inspiration from other UTAU sites I liked, haha. Definitely gonna clean it up more in the future, but for now I'm happy how it is.

I'd love to see it if you get the chance!!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I figure I'll use this thread for any substantial updates (normal covers will just go in my usual cover thread), so --

I've mentioned it on twitter, but this isn't an April Fools joke. I just so happened to post about it today skdjfnsdf but it's something I've been working on for a little bit. I'd like to record at least one more pitch, maybe two, who knows. But I've known I wanted to give Tokki an English bank eventually; I just... didn't expect to do it this soon, haha. Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys them.

edit: Is it just me, or is the quality playing it from here... very bad? e.e please listen to it from the original tweet if you're able if it's not just me ksdjfnsd

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Ahh, thank you so much, everyone!! ;v; This was just a test pitch to see if I could even do this at all but I may as well keep it in the final bank LOL, Tokki's main pitch in their JP banks is F#4, so I'll record that one again for English too so at least things will be consistent...

I'm very happy with how the bank's coming along though, so I'll keep doing my best!!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Last night, I finished an update for both of Tokki's banks. (First tweet is a thread, please click for the rest of the information.)

I'm still working on English, though admittedly I have a lot of other projects that are taking priority over it, ehe. Since I first posted about it though, I've recorded another pitch and it's basically all done, I'm just... delaying the demo and actual release orz. someday

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, hello! It's been a while since my last post in this thread, but... well, it's Tokki's 1st anniversary! And I finally released their English bank!!!

I also redesigned their site so it looks nicer and has links to other friend UTAU (and a "secret" page about Tokki's lore, though it's just for fun and everyone is free to ignore it). And also a page for my VSQx and UST distribution files, which is where I'll be putting them from now on.

I hope to make many more things with them in the future.

tokki1stanniversary.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)