• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAUs that sound like other Vocaloids!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ryone Yami sounds like the Cancelled Vocaloid Vivi, bc they have the same vp :seeu_ani_lili:
I say we keep it to released vocals. Given the only way to access Vivi is through piracy, it kind of defeats the purpose of free alternatives to paid vocals. (Beyond that, the invocation of Vivi is just... it's questionable in and of itself, so that's ground that should be tread lightly.)

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I say we keep it to released vocals. Given the only way to access Vivi is through piracy, it kind of defeats the purpose of free alternatives to paid vocals. (Beyond that, the invocation of Vivi is just... it's questionable in and of itself, so that's ground that should be tread lightly.)
Ok sorry, I will delete the post then

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Was Vivi actually debunked or was it just theory? Just asking because she was here one day and gone the next. Sorry I know this is off topic @peaches2217

___

Oct 8, 2019
Aaaanyways, this might not be a dead-ringer like a few others mentioned previously, but Gilbert gives me Len vibes (if he were slightly less throaty)!

Ooooh I definitely hear it! I'll be adding him!

His site is down and sadly not archived but I managed to dig up his CVVC cuz his vp shared the link to it on their blog:D and it's still miraculously working ( at least after few tries :teto_lili: ) axfc link and that's what I will be sharing but his ( according to utaudatabase ) CV and VCV should be somewhere around too! So if you or someone else has the links that'd be greatly appreciated :akasakiminato_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Are we allowed to suggest discontinued vbs or vbs that are a restricted dl (i.e. Kuzutokaze's UTAU)? Though it may not be incredibly useful to people who can't get them, it could be useful to know for those of that do have them?
If we can suggest discontinued/limited UTAU, I remember you told me a while back that Kuzuda Rou sounds a little Len-ish! (And he really does! When I made this cover, some notes were so Len-ish that it confused my mind! XD)

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
I'd personally omit discontinued vbs but restricted-dl vbs ( as long as they're free ofc ) are cool! And Kuzutokaze's UTAUs def fall into the latter category cuz it's not impossible to get them through official means:) I even already have one of Kuzutokaze's vbs on the list and was considering putting Kuzuda Rou here too! So I'd be happy to add him.

Also iirc he still has one of his vbs still publicly avalibe for all the enjoy on google drive right:)c ?

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
looking for some flower soundalikes! specifically v4flower ones
anyone know some?

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
ooo alright! another i know of is anna nyui!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)