• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VectorP – Party Without Borders ft. Hatsune Miku

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022

Just uploaded my entry for the 10th anniversary Miku Expo song contest. I've been in a bit of a Eurodance mood lately, which seemed appropriate for the theme of "universal positivity."

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Thanks! :)

I noticed others' entries are starting to appear on SoundCloud and VocaDB. It'll be fun to check those out later.

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Lyric video is now on YouTube:

And the song should also be on Spotify, Apple Music and other streaming services today as well.

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Really fun song! I like the new-wave vibes lol

I kinda wish the lead synth had some more texture to it or was accented to accompany Miku's voice. I think it could have also been helpful to have the energy build up a bit before the first chorus.

Nice work!

Reactions: Vector

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Glad you liked it. Some aspects were a little rushed due to the contest deadline, but I'm fairly happy with it overall. I do agree the first chorus could build a little better. I tend to struggle a little with verses in general lol. I'm definitely all-in on fun and upbeat. That's what I usually look for in music I listen to, in general.

I have something a bit more...1980s on the way as well. Chronologically, I wrote it awhile back, but I just finally got original art for it. So I'll probably work on a video fairly soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)