• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Here's a Tumblr post of nearly everything Vocaloid/Voice synth-related from the event (garage kits, custom figures and already known figures not in this list).
Spoilered due to length.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
goodbye all my money
Seriously that bridal figure of Miku is so stunning. The colors on the dress are marvelous.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
F:NEX has announced they'll be making a Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018 scale figure. Preorders open on Aug. 25th.
F:NEX Announces Hatsune Miku: Magical Mirai 2018 ver. 1/7 Scale Figure

(Hopefully they will set a realistic release date this time to avoid disappointing customers. I'm still waiting for my Magical Mirai 2017 figure which was originally supposed to be released last February, then in June and, as it stands now, it should be released this month. Hopefully I don't have to wait more.)

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
F:NEX has announced they'll be making a Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018 scale figure. Preorders open on Aug. 25th.
F:NEX Announces Hatsune Miku: Magical Mirai 2018 ver. 1/7 Scale Figure

(Hopefully they will set a realistic release date this time to avoid disappointing customers. I'm still waiting for my Magical Mirai 2017 figure which was originally supposed to be released last February, then in June and, as it stands now, it should be released this month. Hopefully I don't have to wait more.)
I’m not minding the delays as long as the quality is top tier... not expecting Alter class, but at the very least worth the price... but that’s a gamble considering they’ve only made prize figures so far...

(edited spelling errors)

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I’m not minding the delays as long as the qulity is top tier... not expecting Alter class, but at the very least worth the price... but that’s a gamble considering they’ve only made prize figues so far...
I kinda knew the figure would be delayed given that preorders opened Sep. 1st last year and the release was supposed to be in Feb. this year. Their schedule was too rushed.

I agree with you, I didn't want F:NEX to compromise quality for the sake of keeping up to an unrealistic release schedule. It's just that I prefer knowing roughly when I get my figures.
Also you see some people online complaining about this particular figure how it's delayed all the time. If they had been more realistic with the release schedule, they could've also avoided the negative attention towards the company.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
I kinda knew the figure would be delayed given that preorders opened Sep. 1st last year and the release was supposed to be in Feb. this year. Their schedule was too rushed.

I agree with you, I didn't want F:NEX to compromise quality for the sake of keeping up to an unrealistic release schedule. It's just that I prefer knowing roughly when I get my figures.
Also you see some people online complaining about this particular figure how it's delayed all the time. If they had been more realistic with the release schedule, they could've also avoided the negative attention towards the company.
Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto supposedly once said
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

To some extent, it applies to figures as well... (But a shitty delayed figure does indeed happen so let's cross our fingers for this one)

And now, some news... Not yet on the Good Smile Company site, but the Magical Mirai 2018 page has "leaked" that the Magical Mirai 2017 nendo will have an "early access" (will be sold during the event)

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Looks like a Dollfie Dream of Sakura Miku has been announced! I'm assuming it's an additional doll and not just the clothes, wig and eyes, but we'll have further confirmation later.

You can also get happis for your dolls.

Edit:
Rin and Len COCOLLABO goods!

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Three Hatsune Miku/Crypton calendars are open for orders from retailers such as CDJapan, AmiAmi etc.;
Hatsune Miku 2019 Calendar (A2 size)(Try-X)
Hatsune Miku Piapro 2019 Weekly Calendar (A5 size)
Racing Miku 2019 Calendar (A2 size)(Try-X)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)