• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

volume problems ... ?

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
sooo ive noticed that for quite a few vocaloids, when i click play and hear them sing the notes, their voices are strangely quiet. of course i know i can just fix this by adjusting volumes in the mixer, but i guess im just asking. is there any clue to what might be causing that quietness in the first place? i wanna see if there's a way to fix it so i don't end up fiddling with the mixer all the time just to get the volumes remotely even.

for example; when i have yukari sing, her volume is perfectly normal, but then if i have unity-chan sing, her voice sounds quieter and a bit weak.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Some vocaloids just tend to be quiet, ngl Vocaloid is pretty quiet by default compared to other synths. Another thing would be vocaloids reacting differently to parameters, what works for one might not for another, parameters like brightness and dynamics especially.

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
It's just the way it is. Every company have their own standard loudness for the voice bank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)