• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

WHAT IF V-SYNTHS SANG? A TikTok cover series!

BANKARA_TEEvie

voxbox guy
Jun 24, 2021
I have recently started working on a small series for TikTok in which I post short covers of songs in order to practice and show off my tuning!
Despite being in the voca-synth space for many years, I haven't always been confident showing off the stuff that I make - either that or I struggle to finish an entire project. To combat this, I started creating little videos for the WIPs and half covers that I make, so that people can get some enjoyment out of my video editing and tuning practice rather than leaving it sitting in my documents folder!

Currently, we've started off with 'What if Hatsune Miku sang...?' featuring my attempts at figuring out Miku NT for the first time;
View COVER 1 (YASASHII SUISEI BY YOASOBI) here!
View COVER 2 (AKAJIJI MUSUME CONCHITA BY MOTHY) here!

I also plan on doing this series with my own voicebanks from the VoxBox lineup, as well as any of the other synths I own! There should be a new cover releasing tomorrow featuring a certain VOISONA voicebank, in fact! I will also happily take suggestions from anybody, should they wanna share them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)