• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What song are you listening to?

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
JPEGMAFIA - All My Heroes Are Cornballs (the title track of...All My Heroes Are Cornballs)
Genre: experimental hip-hop

EDIT: Contains flashing images. And also contains a voice memo of DatPiffMafia ordering a large bacon smokehouse meal with no cheese at the end.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018

It's so DIVINE

I'm happy Alain's back (though there's a slight pinch to my heart since he said he'd be his very last album ever ;w;"' ) and honestly this tune done with Sébastien Tellier is epicly mesmerizing, even though there's a double entendre in the lyrics with some sad sides but dear God, the King still slays

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018

It always gave me the shivers (not only because it's about Mary Stuart) and I always enjoyed the Celtic-esque feel of the song, but now that I've unveiled some things, I may understand why...

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
He may not have won prices and got robbed one more time at Les Victoires, but I don't care, I love you Étienne you're so fantastic !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)