• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What song are you listening to?

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018

(Because I'm currently watching an archive of Houba houba, a show presented by Antoine de Caunes back in the 80's-90's and where Genesis was the guets band and they performed that song -also legit wondering how Phil could do the "ha HAZ HAHA " bits without choking on himself :ROFL: I love this man ; Also I have this one too in mind and is among my top fave songs by Phil on his own and then with Genesis)

& here that one I love nearly as much as Jesus he knows me, In the air tonight, Sussudio and I can't dance ; plus thinking about Sensei since Genesis is among his fave bands xD -once he even brought a record of them that was published in Japan so the names appeared in Japanese

I should finish the oooold cover i've tried out with Teto OTL

Josh Kouki

Merely a person.
Aug 10, 2021
Anywhere
【【洛天依AIx周杰伦】当你收到信我《还在流浪》【虚拟歌手翻唱/原创PV付】】 【洛天依AIx周杰伦】当你收到信我《还在流浪》【虚拟歌手翻唱/原创PV付】_哔哩哔哩_bilibili
Post edit:I did expect the video to show on site but granted this is not the case I will have to leave this note as for consideration if a link off site is appropriate (if it needs to be added, the content is safe being a music video). If there is no violation of rule heeded by this and or no response remitted, I will take that as suggestion of permitable behavior, otherwise I should be wary!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)