• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's That Song?

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey guys!

I wanted to let everyone know I ended up finding the song I mentioned earlier, it was by OkameP after all!

It is the 12th track in this album.

You can hear it in the crossfade as well.

Yes, I don't think I described it well, I'm not very good at describing this type of thing. :ring_lili:

Still, thanks everyone for your help! It did help me get closer to figuring out which song it is~

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
So this time I'm actually looking for a specific cover of a song. It's an old (again, probably around 2010) Vocaloid & UTAU chorus cover of Stardust Utopia. It definitely has Miku and Teto in it. I think it may have also included Ruko and Mako, but not 100% sure. :U

Also, I think the art was all of the included vocals in the Stardust Utopia style.

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I think I got both of you covered!

So this time I'm actually looking for a specific cover of a song. It's an old (again, probably around 2010) Vocaloid & UTAU chorus cover of Stardust Utopia. It definitely has Miku and Teto in it. I think it may have also included Ruko and Mako, but not 100% sure. :U

Also, I think the art was all of the included vocals in the Stardust Utopia style.
(I hope this counts ;;) So I'm having trouble finding the original author of this Melt piano cover, could anyone help me? ( ; v ; )

(This is a re-upload, obviously)

Here's a nico upload of it, which should be the original.

Reactions: Pomelo

PetitParfait

New Fan
Aug 11, 2018
So there's a song I've been trying to find for a really long time. It came out really close to the time that the song Scissorhands (Nov 24, 2009) came out. It had a PV and if I recall correctly mainly centered around Len and possibly Rin? I believe the song was about Len escaping from some lair that belonged to another Vocaloid (Kaito or Gakupo?)

tundras

Collection Curator
Apr 8, 2018
US
tundras.contactin.bio
So there's a song I've been trying to find for a really long time. It came out really close to the time that the song Scissorhands (Nov 24, 2009) came out. It had a PV and if I recall correctly mainly centered around Len and possibly Rin? I believe the song was about Len escaping from some lair that belonged to another Vocaloid (Kaito or Gakupo?)
Could it be Prisoner or Paper Plane?

Oh boy, I'm going to give a TOTALLY CLEAR description sarcasm

So, it was a Kasane Teto song, and the genre was kind of like... Zero by Kamui Gakupo (has anyone even heard that song?)
I remember chains being in the video...
The title was in Japanese, not romaji.
Uh... there was a speaking part near the end of the song.
That's all I can remember.
Sorry for not being able to describe it better!

uvry

New Fan
Nov 30, 2018
So, I found this song after hours of random videos and now I cannot find it again... It's about someone how is lonely because his friends are dead and at the end, it's revealed that he was the one how killed them. It was also a video with England from Hetalia if that helps...

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'm not familiar with the song, but I can make a few suggestions.
  • Very possibly a dumb question, but have you tried checking your browser history? It could be the song is listed in there.
  • Where was the video? If you're logged in, YouTube has a history feature, too.
Was this a Vocaloid song? Do you remember which 'loids were in it? That might help someone more knowledgeable on the boards narrow in on the song.

uvry

New Fan
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not familiar with the song, but I can make a few suggestions.
  • Very possibly a dumb question, but have you tried checking your browser history? It could be the song is listed in there.
  • Where was the video? If you're logged in, YouTube has a history feature, too.
Was this a Vocaloid song? Do you remember which 'loids were in it? That might help someone more knowledgeable on the boards narrow in on the song.
I tried both browser history and Youtube (and yes, it was Youtube), but it was, I think, a year ago. With the amount of videos I watch in a day I think is nearly impossible to find it that way.
And about the vocaloid, I said before that it was an hetaloid video, so it was England from Hetalia. Sorry.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
And about the vocaloid, I said before that it was an hetaloid video, so it was England from Hetalia. Sorry.
Ah, I see. I was thinking of the Hetalia anime, so I was confused. But it seems there's a Hetalia-Vocaloid crossover, so that makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)