• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's That Song?

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Do you have a song stuck in your head? And you just know it's a Vocaloid song?
There's this UTAU song that you keep thinking of, but... what was the name of it?

Describe the song here! Members that recognize the song can help you identify it!

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
There is this one song that I am certain is by オカメP (OkameP). It's difficult to describe, so I will do my best.

It's one of the few times he uses Charsiesis/screamo. Not many of his songs have this.
In my head I hear Hatsune Miku Dark, it is the chorus. Near the end of the chorus, she sings, while a strange pattern plays in the back. I think it's similar to a guitar. It cuts in and plays, then Miku does some screamo, before instrumental goes on.

Again, hard to describe. I may be wrong on some factors. I hope to hear it again and know what is correct.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
There is this one song that I am certain is by オカメP (OkameP). It's difficult to describe, so I will do my best.

It's one of the few times he uses Charsiesis/screamo. Not many of his songs have this.
In my head I hear Hatsune Miku Dark, it is the chorus. Near the end of the chorus, she sings, while a strange pattern plays in the back. I think it's similar to a guitar. It cuts in and plays, then Miku does some screamo, before instrumental goes on.

Again, hard to describe. I may be wrong on some factors. I hope to hear it again and know what is correct.
Maybe this one? (I searched it for you but idk if it's the right one)

I don't think it's rare for Okame-P to use screamo but rather that the usage is short.
But honestly I like it more that way, as it's kinda like a highlight then (and I am not that much into that stuff... but I also won't limit myself, so if I like a song I will still hear)

Reactions: razelberii

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Maybe this one? (I searched it for you but idk if it's the right one)

I don't think it's rare for Okame-P to use screamo but rather that the usage is short.
But honestly I like it more that way, as it's kinda like a highlight then (and I am not that much into that stuff... but I also won't limit myself, so if I like a song I will still hear)
That one is really good, aaah! Unfortunately that wasn't it, but thanks for looking! Still, that was an awesome OkameP song

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Oh, that's a shame

You could also try if it's one of these:
Ugh, I can't believe those aren't it either. I've been looking around and still haven't found it myself, it's starting to bother me.
Still, I'm glad there are more works that use screamo than I realized.
Again, thank you for looking, don't stress yourself too much on this. I'm really wondering if it's not actually an OkameP song at this point.

Reactions: YunīC

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
There was this one iroha song i listened to on a vocaloid radio that sounded really catchy, but i didnt see the title of the song. It had a lot of chanting and I think it had some talking bits too. :iroha_lili:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Ugh, I can't believe those aren't it either. I've been looking around and still haven't found it myself, it's starting to bother me.
Still, I'm glad there are more works that use screamo than I realized.
Again, thank you for looking, don't stress yourself too much on this. I'm really wondering if it's not actually an OkameP song at this point.
Uhhhhh let's see if we can get to the bottom of this (still assuming it is a Calvi song...also if it's one of his newer songs then I won't know it).

Frail Fact? (I don't think this counts as screamo, but has kinda scratchy sounds in the bg)
Hysteria? (has screamo at the very end, not the chorus)
Our Fortia? (Has screamo, just not Miku)
...This one that I can't read? (I think this one is closest to your description maybe?)

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Uhhhhh let's see if we can get to the bottom of this (still assuming it is a Calvi song...also if it's one of his newer songs then I won't know it).

Frail Fact? (I don't think this counts as screamo, but has kinda scratchy sounds in the bg)
Hysteria? (has screamo at the very end, not the chorus)
Our Fortia? (Has screamo, just not Miku)
...This one that I can't read? (I think this one is closest to your description maybe?)
Thank you so much! Unfortunately these were not it either orz. I've been listening to a lot of OkameP lately and have not been able to identify which song it is yet, I'm certain it will come up soon enough.
Still, these are great songs to listen to!

Either it's "kyrie eleison" or its 2015 mix, I think.
Perhaps you remember what the illustration was like?

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I need help finding 2 songs, actually!

1. An old 'Kaiko' (not Kaito) original. I think I used to play it back in the plug.dj days. Can't remember the title, but I think it has 'arrow' in it somewhere. The video has Kaiko's profile slightly turned away from the viewer and a reddish/warm coloured background iirc.

2. An old (like maybe 2010-ish) Miku/Luka duet that has them back to back (I think?) against stained glass. I think it began sort of choir-y, but mostly I just remember Luka's voice being kinda deep in this song.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
1. An old 'Kaiko' (not Kaito) original. I think I used to play it back in the plug.dj days. Can't remember the title, but I think it has 'arrow' in it somewhere. The video has Kaiko's profile slightly turned away from the viewer and a reddish/warm coloured background iirc.
Thought I'd search for this. Is it this? VocaDB.

Reactions: Pomelo

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Either it's "kyrie eleison" or its 2015 mix, I think.
Perhaps you remember what the illustration was like?
No, unfortunately I do not remember the illustration, though I do believe it was a still image. I am thinking of red when I imagine it.
I wonder I may just be combining 援助交際 (As Pomelo linked earlier) and 解放 together orz
I'm still listening to OkameP to see if I can find it, so far what I have imagined might not even exist.
(Also that I am not the best at describing sound.)

Good job with finding the songs for Pomelo too!:kaito_move:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I watched a PV a while ago, it was by a very popular Japanese producer. I don't remember what the song sounded like (something typical like pop or electronic), but it was either Gumi or Miku (I think?). The music video had a shortish haired girl, she went on a stage and seemed like an idol. She was singing for the crowd, but they didn't like it. She ended up going back on the stage at a different time after having learned something, I guess, and the crowd liked her singing this time. The girl in the PV was not the design of a Vocaloid, it was an OC of sorts. It was hand drawn, too. I wasn't paying attention to the song, so I don't even remember the lyrics, I just wanna check the PV again. S:

CallmeNerdy

A Miku Nerd
Apr 17, 2018
Hogwarts
Does anyone know a song about suicide with a yellow colored PV? A friend of mine showed me an 'anime' song that I swear is vocaloid. Sung by either Miku or Rin(I think?) I remember that it was about a girl stopping other girls from suicide but in the end, no one was there to stop her from jumping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)