• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Resource Where to Buy Vocaloids Thread

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ok, it's not really on the topic of Vocaloid, but is there a forwarding service that can sand a digital copy from a Chinese website. I really want to buy Xingchen MINUS for SynthV, but the payment is not going through TaoBao. So I tried to buy it through a Chinese forwarding service "it can be trusted, bc I already bought boxed Tianyi Jpn with its help" but it told me that they do not accept digital purchases

хэлп

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ok, it's not really on the topic of Vocaloid, but is there a forwarding service that can sand a digital copy from a Chinese website. I really want to buy Xingchen MINUS for SynthV, but the payment is not going through TaoBao. So I tried to buy it through a Chinese forwarding service "it can be trusted, bc I already bought boxed Tianyi Jpn with its help" but it told me that they do not accept digital purchases

хэлп
I use TaobaoFOCUS! I’ve purchased four digital-only Quadimension banks (including Minus!) through them and they’re wonderful. Their service fees are very reasonable too!

Noise

New Fan
Apr 29, 2021
Do any vocaloids have free trials? I want to get a feel for one before I purchase one. I'm interested in trying OLIVER or FUKASE but it doesn't look like there's demos for either of them. I'm sorry if this question sounds stupid, I'm new to all of this.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Do any vocaloids have free trials? I want to get a feel for one before I purchase one. I'm interested in trying OLIVER or FUKASE but it doesn't look like there's demos for either of them. I'm sorry if this question sounds stupid, I'm new to all of this.
There's a list of trials here: Resource - All Official VOCALOID trials (+ some references)

Most of them last two weeks.

Finding the installer without having a serial or activation code will also let you use the voice for two weeks, but you'd need a friend willing to give one to you.

Noise

New Fan
Apr 29, 2021
There's a list of trials here: Resource - All Official VOCALOID trials (+ some references)

Most of them last two weeks.

Finding the installer without having a serial or activation code will also let you use the voice for two weeks, but you'd need a friend willing to give one to you.
Thanks! I think I'm going to do a free trial of english Miku. Once again sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I don't make a mistake- once your trial is over, will it start charging you, will you just be locked out of the program, or is it a permanent program (just with less features)?

___

Oct 8, 2019
nce your trial is over, will it start charging you, will you just be locked out of the program
Once the trial ends the voice goes silent in the editor and you can't use it anymore. For Miku, I never used her in Piapro, only in the Vocaloid editor but I'm assuming it wouldn't let you open the trial version of Piapro Studio once the trial expires.

If you have no editor you won't be able to use any voicebanks unless you're using voicebanks from crypton who come with editor of their own as mentioned, Piapro, once you have Piapro you can use any V2-4 voicebanks.

StratyxBomb

New Fan
Jun 10, 2021
So, I've been wanting to get my hands on Leon and Lola for a while now, but haven't had my own computer. But now I do, and I heard that Zero-G is out of codes. So I think at this time I'm just stuck looking second hand. Am I stuck looking for super expensive physical copies on yahoo japan and Ebay, or is there some where better to start my search?

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
So, I've been wanting to get my hands on Leon and Lola for a while now, but haven't had my own computer. But now I do, and I heard that Zero-G is out of codes. So I think at this time I'm just stuck looking second-hand. Am I stuck looking for super expensive physical copies on yahoo japan and Ebay, or is there some where better to start my search?
The best option is yahoo japan or mercari. There were actually Leon and Lola on yahoo japan a week or 2 ago. Lola sold for 400 USD and Leon sold for 700 USD I believe. But, I have not seen them on ebay

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
I'm looking at getting Fukase and Galaco Neo physically. Has anyone had better luck than me at finding them? I really don't want to get digital versions if it's possible!

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I'm looking at getting Fukase and Galaco Neo physically. Has anyone had better luck than me at finding them? I really don't want to get digital versions if it's possible!
There is Fukase on yahoo auctions and Mercator rn, but he is around 500 usd right now. So, I’d wait for a better time

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
There is Fukase on yahoo auctions and Mercator rn, but he is around 500 usd right now. So, I’d wait for a better time
Oof. It's the one with the Cubase V4 editor on Yahoo Auctions JP, right? Doesn't sound bad considering that I have found similar prices for the V4 editor alone. Thank you for looking, though!

Last edited:

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
If I bought Fukase's starter pack, would it be possible to trade the V4 Cubase editor with someone who's interested in getting it? Looking for physical Galaco Neo and another voicebank in exchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)