• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Which Private/Cancelled Vocaloid do you want to be Released?

Which Private/Cancelled Vocaloid do you want to be Released?

• Total voters

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I LOVED Anri Rune. From the moment I heard her demo I adored her. Her voice is so beautiful. And then she was ripped from my arms and thrown into a dumpster right in front of me. I'm so sad. I love her so much.
Please,,, Rune...come back

Voted for Rune.
I just like her voice, I know it's an unpopular opinion, haha.
I LOVED Anri Rune. From the moment I heard her demo I adored her. Her voice is so beautiful. And then she was ripped from my arms and thrown into a dumpster right in front of me. I'm so sad. I love her so much.
Please,,, Rune...come back
I'm right there with you, mate. I hadn't realised she was a "private" VOCALOID or whatever, and I was brokenhearted to learn when I did.

Heruru Meruru

THE v@SHFUCKER Dearly Stars
I swear to god CV04 had a brief demo on twitter but was then deleted, and that his VP voiced a Final Fantasy character (I believe it was Snow Villiers). I'm not the only one who heard it right?

Otherwise... Project IF interests me the most. While it would be amazing to use Hide, I wouldn't want him to be released because he's dead and that would be extremely disrespectful.

Last edited:
Reactions: MillyAqualine

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I swear to god CV04 had a brief demo on twitter but was then deleted, and that his VP voiced a Final Fantasy character (I believe it was Snow Villiers). I'm not the only one who heard it right?
CV04 being vaporware disappoints me because at this point, I feel that Crypton are coasting on their past successes without moving forward in terms of Vocaloid contributions. They keep rereleasing Miku for every new engine because she's always guaranteed to sell, but at this point I'd rather see a new Cryptonloid. A new bank might be popular right out of the gate because it's by Crypton.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

CV420

Ultimate Lurker
May 23, 2018
California
www.youtube.com
CV04 being vaporware disappoints me because at this point, I feel that Crypton are coasting on their past successes without moving forward in terms of Vocaloid contributions. They keep rereleasing Miku for every new engine because she's always guaranteed to sell, but at this point I'd rather see a new Cryptonloid. A new bank might be popular right out of the gate because it's by Crypton.
^ Honestly. It's been almost 10 years since Luka was released, I'm tired of seeing all of Crypton's time going into updating when they could be making new characters. That's a major reason why the Vocaloid fandom now isn't as big as it was.

Crypton's characters really carry the majority of the Vocaloid fandom, if Crypton were to add new characters to their lineup, I think the interest would come back from fans. Many people love the main 6, but after a while, people get bored of the same voices & faces. I would die for a CV04. Plus, that means more characters at Magical Mirai/Miku Expo and in Project Diva!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)