• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Which Vocaloid should be next to get?

Next Vocaloid that I should maybe save up to get

• Kokone

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • VY2V5

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Fukase

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Rin/Len JPN boxed

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Mayu

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Akari

• Zola Project

• Total voters

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I made a list of Vocaloids I have an interest in, but if I should save up enough money to get a new Vocaloid when I can, what Vocaloid should be given the high chance to be owned by me? :midorizakikasumi_lili:
Rin/Len JPN boxed and Fukase are the high cost ones so they are at the bottom of my list, so they might need a lot of votes to get to first place. :clara_ani_lili:

Thought of adding in, but didn't in the end I guess: Yukari, Gakupo, Mirai (just because she sounds really close to Rin to my ears, but I heard it is hard to mix her??), and Yohioloid
And if any Vocaloid sales pop up I'll maybe take the chance to get the Vocaloid from there~ :kiyoterunatural_lili: Hopefully...

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add in Nana ENG to thought of adding in, but didn't in the end.... sorry Nana.

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I’d personally recommend Zola Project, Especially if you’re a V5 user! WIL has Benefited immensely from the improved parameters and can now even be given a little solidity with careful Exciter use. There’s also Kyo and Yuu, who are amazing. I don’t think I could recommend those three more since they’re so high quality.

aside from that, all these VBs are really good! They each have their own pros/cons (Kokone’s massive range/unexpectedly flipping into falsetto, mayu being expressive/having virtually no lower range, etc) but they shouldn’t stop you from getting the one you like. Good luck choosing! :D

• Love
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Brace yourself guys, but I got like $20 to my name.
It also seems that Akari and Zola Project are still in a tie with third place being Rin and Len JPN! Unless I count Mayu tied for 3rd place since I know someone voted for her in discord
I'm leaning more to Akari personally myself, but we'll see in the future. :qingxian_ani_lili:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm a fan of the coin-toss method myself: take a coin, assign each 'loid to a side, and flip it. You're going to subconsciously, for a split second while it's in the air, hope it lands on a certain side. Go for that 'loid regardless of what side the coin lands on.

• Wow

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I would recommend Zola project . But I don't know what vocaloids you have. I would wait for akari because she might eventually come to cevio if you want her on cevio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)