• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[WIP Help] Trick and Treat Remake Cover

Sep 21, 2019
I'm in need of a little help with this cover as I'm having some issues. I'm satisfied with Rin's vocals, but the problem lies within Len's vocals. For some reason he sounds like he's choking or something during various parts of the song. I've never had this issue with his vocals before, so I'm not sure how to fix it. I've gone back and tried to fix his ocals about five different times. If anyone has any recommendations on how to fix this, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
While you're still working on this, I'd recommend looking over the lyrics again as I noticed quite a few incorrect ones.

In the very first line of the song, with Len singing, it sounds like he's singing "kimi no naka." It should be kiri no naka.

Rin's first line, where she sings "isugiashi [de dekiru dake chikaku ni]" should be isogiashi.

"Asubi [wo hajimeyou]" (where they sing together) should be asobi.

Shinamon swaiku = shinamon sutikku (cinnamon stick); in the same line, "mahou no suchiki" = suteki.

Len's solo line before the chorus, it sounds like he's saying "terugai ni mamurarete"? Tengai ni mamorarete.

Right after that, it sounds like they're saying remuri ni ochiru? Not sure if it's actually remuri, but it should be nemuri if it is.

Rin: omoshirokunai deso = desho(u)

Can't tell what Len's singing in the second to last line of the first chorus, but it should be sono mi wo ima sugu ni.

yudanenasa saa = yudanenasai

Gonna go through the rest of the song really quick, sorry if it's unclear which lyric is what orz.

(Len) menzaifura wa sonzaishinai = menzaifu nado wa sonzaishinai

(Rin) nozukimita rantan ga = nozokimita rantan ga

(Rin, right after above) kage ni (...?)wazu = kage ni omowazu

(Len) warui ka omazame desu ka = warui ko omezame desu ka

(Rin) moumuku ni shiyou ka = moumoku ni shiyou ka

(Rin, right after above) waraunasai kawaii wo kau de = warainasai kawaii wo kao de

(Len) negawa wo mata kabutte = kegawa wo mata kabutte

(Rin, chorus) naka ni wo hairi (...?) wa totemo atatakai = naka ni wo hairi koko wa totemo atatakai

(Both) gensuku wo kanagurisute = gensoku wo kanagurisute

(Both, right after above) mutenashite amai mitsu wo sutte = motenashite amai (so on)

I think that's everything. Sorry, I know it's not what you were asking about, but it stood out to me a bit orz. The cover, aside from Len being off key, sounds really good and is mixed really well! I'm definitely interested in hearing the final version.

Sep 21, 2019
While you're still working on this, I'd recommend looking over the lyrics again as I noticed quite a few incorrect ones.

Sorry, I know it's not what you were asking about, but it stood out to me a bit orz. The cover, aside from Len being off key, sounds really good and is mixed really well! I'm definitely interested in hearing the final version.
Actually, I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention, especially since you put in the extra time to point out precisely where the mistakes are and what the correct lyrics are! Also, I appreciate your compliment on the mixing! :D

Reactions: Rylitah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)