• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Xia YuYao new VB crowdfunding campaign has begun

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I love Xia Yuyao's new design! It's really cute. And I do like her tone. There's something so energetic about it. Despite some confusion, it does seem like she's a shoe-in for SynthV. I haven't decided 100% if I want to back her or not, but since we have until mid-July, I have time. If it looks like she'll probably hit her goal, I'll probably give in LOL

FluoroLime

cangqiong
Apr 27, 2020
I have been a Xia Yu Yao stan FOREVER so this is very exciting!!!!! I wonder if her UTAU VB will remain available after this new VB drops?

Reactions: Leon and poser

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
They've changed the physical for the crowdfund rewards

I think it's cute, looks fine by me. I still plan to back her after I get paid at the end of this month. But this, the coupon, and so on... it feels like they're afraid they won't hit their goal. I hope they do!

Reactions: MillyAqualine

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
How would shipping for international backers work?
EDIT: Nevermind, saw that some backer slots outright say where they ship to.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
LOL I tried to back it last night and my card authorization failed. Was late so I let it go at the time. This morning I got the call from my bank's fraud detection and confirmed the attempted purchase. Was finally able to back her this morning!! 😂💖

She's got 12 days left and and is a little ways from her goal still... I'm afraid she might not make it.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018

In case you missed it, Voicemith confirmed they have chosen an engine behind the scenes; but due to contract restrictions are unable to officially use the trademarked name until the completion of the crowdfunder.

She has 10 days left and still a decent amount to go, if you can back her I heavily encourage you to do so! Voicemith is an amazing company and Xia Yu Yao means a lot to her Taiwanese fans.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com

The goal has once again been lowered! I'm glad this means they're closer to the goal, but I'm also sort of curious as to what their original breakdown of how the crowdfund money would be spent looked like (I always liked crowdfunds that showed where the money would be going just to see how they split costs). But either way I'm glad this means her fans will get to see a bank released in the end.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
What a strange crowdfund. Just, all around. That said, I don't regret backing her. But I wonder if they're footing the costs, or she has another sponsor or something.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I think at this point they basically have the money they need to get what needs to be done done, and are reducing the goal because they want her to be funded and probably can't switch the type of crowdfund from an All-In style. She's now only NTD$19000 away from her goal, which is about $650!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)