• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your Favorite Merch

What are your favorite kinds of merch/which of these items have you picked up?

• Figures/plushies

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Wall Scrolls/Posters

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Accessories (Wrist bands/hair ties/key chains/lanyards/backpacks/satchels/sunglasses)

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Pins/badges (Broke these out because they're kind of a big/"staple" convention merch.)

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Clothing (Shirts/pants/socks/coats/shoes/etc.)

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Other household stuff (plates/mugs/bottles/ramen figures/towels/etc.)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Music-related stuff (Keytars/keyboards/etc.)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Gaming-related stuff (Game system skins/custom controllers)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • DVDs/Blu-Rays

• CDs

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Stickers

• Books (art/light novels/software guides/etc.)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Video Games

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Vocal Synth Boxes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Stationery Items (Clear files, paper, pencils/pens, etc.)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I also voted for "stickers", though I usually get so emotionally attached to them that I just end up just hoarding them and not sticking them anywhere :ROFL::ROFL:
I can totally see that. I was gifted a set of stickers years ago, and they wound up getting tacked up on a bulletin board because I just couldn't see breaking up the set. (Plus, I guess I'm just not a person who decorates random stuff. What's worthy of one of these limited-supply stickers? I feel like no matter where I put them, I'd probably regret it at some point.... It's so much nicer to appreciate them all together, where you can see how they look together and how they're different....)

Also, I added the "stationery" option. Clear files are so popular, I'm glad you pointed that out!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
(Plus, I guess I'm just not a person who decorates random stuff. What's worthy of one of these limited-supply stickers? I feel like no matter where I put them, I'd probably regret it at some point.... )
Ugh I feel this, I got a Sailor Moon sticker set when I got the boxed set of the manga and I went around putting the stickers on random things and I regret tearing up that set so much now. I dont even have the items the mars and venus stickers were on anymore. The tragedy :kaito_lili:

• Sad
Reactions: mobius017

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Ugh I feel this, I got a Sailor Moon sticker set when I got the boxed set of the manga and I went around putting the stickers on random things and I regret tearing up that set so much now. I dont even have the items the mars and venus stickers were on anymore. The tragedy :kaito_lili:
You've just reminded me of these awesome Pokemon stickers I had on my wardrobe when I was really little, but when my parents threw it out, the stickers went with it. :cry:

I can't bear to use stickers anymore for that reason. Sometimes, I see people put stickers on their laptops, and while I think it aesthetically looks cool, I know I'll get upset whenever I have to upgrade it because I won't be able to keep them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)