• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your favorite voice synth engine?

What's your favorite vocal synth engine?

• VOCALOID

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • UTAU

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • CeVIO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Synth V

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • DeepVocal

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Voiceroid

• Chipspeech

• Alter/Ego

• VOCALINA

• MUTA

• StudioVoICE

• Sharpkey

• Other

• Total voters

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Is "engine" the right word to use....? I think so haha
What's your personal favorite voice synth engine? It doesn't have to be the one you think is the most advanced or has the best voice banks, just the one you personally enjoy using/listening to the most. I tried to include as many voice synths as I could think of, but in case I missed some there's an "other" option of the poll!

I think for me it'll always be VOCALOID (specifically VOCALOID4 because thats the one I'm familiar using lol). I actually enjoy tuning in it a lot, although I know a lot of people consider VOCALOID to be one of the more annoying synths to tune in. And I love how VOCALOID vbs sound, a lot of other engines have engine noise I just have a hard time forgiving (looking at you CeVIO...I wish I could enjoy IA english, I really wish I could)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
SynthV is the engine I feel most comfortable working with, so that's what got my vote. Listening wise I don't really have much of a preference and it really depends on the user/bank/song/my mood/etc.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I picked other because my favorite is neutrino for its natural and easy to use. It has a growing voice library hopefully we'll get a adult male soon. It's unofficial editor is one of the best vocal synth editors for pitch I do wish there was more parameters but it's still new.

Since some might not be familiar with it here's some good examples of it

Last edited:

Stigbn

Aspiring Fan
Jul 21, 2018
Denmark
Prism: Can you tell more about the "unofficial editor" for Neutrino? (or maybe post something in another thread). I've search a bit bit but couldn't find any info.
Anyway, these examples sound great.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Even though I like Vocaloid’s layout and clear sound, I’m going with UTAU. Its a fun program to mess around with and tuning is easy to learn, since there is a variety of methods

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)