• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your favorite voicesynth logo(s)?

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
Been watching typography contents, and this comes through my mind.

Voicesynth peeps! I want to know about what is/are your favorite logo(s) in voicesynth products? Logo design that you find so beautiful/amazing. It could be from any engines: Vocaloid, SynthV, CeVIO, Utau, DeepVocal, you name it!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

___

Oct 8, 2019
Miss Minoka's modified(?) Jokerman font makes me laugh, you could say I like it for all the wrong reasons but it being Minoka gives it a sentimental value for me ikjuhygtfrd

But the Minoka logo in on itself is pretty cool.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Galaco's logo is probably my favourite, it's colourful, futuristic and fun:

Lumi's logo reminds me of those virtual pet gadgets aimed at teens in the early 2010s, which is charming:

In researching this, I discovered that Mew, Lily, and Fukase all use variants of Blackletter, who wore it better?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Oh god I love Lilys logo so much the lilies on it I never even noticed that ! My vote is a tie between Galaco Taiwanese Sweet Ann and Merli's tho all of them are stunning

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
I never really noticed the fonts before you pointed them out.:unsure:
I would say I like really like Haruna Sora's logo especially with her natural box art.
sora_natural-300.png
And Sonika's logo. I just like the way it looks.
zero091.jpg

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
It's a really predictable answer, but I still love the V2 era logos for the Cryptonloids. But to be honest, with the exception of the V1 Meiko and Kaito logos, Crypton's logos are usually really good. And even then the V1 logos are still fun in a sort of corny way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)