• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Your Vocaloid Merch

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can show each other the Vocaloid merch we have! I don't have my whole collection together to photograph since I brought some of my stuff to college but left everything else at home, but I ordered these Stardust and Haiyi charms a few days ago and they came early!

20200116_204910.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ___ and peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
They're so cute!!! I love their faces.

I used to have some Vocaloid merch in my OG days, namely a Meiko shirt and a Kaito shirt, but I've long since lost them (and they wouldn't fit anymore anyway)... I'm actually getting a folder soon (it was supposed to come in today, but it could be as late as next Friday), so for now the closest thing to merch I have is my Vocaloid collection.

Reactions: cafenurse

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Oh man, I have a lot of stuff since I have absolutely no self restraint whatsoever. Here's some pictures of some of them (ignore the very obviously not vocal synth stuff orz i just love kng as well):

(Also, I didn't take a clear image of it but behind the Christmas Kotonoha acrylic stands is the 2020 AHS calendar. yes i really don't have anywhere better to put it but it's okay because i don't look at calendars much to begin with. why did I get it? because it's AHS and again, zero self restraint. I do change it monthly at least even if I can't see it 99% of the time)

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg

About the Kotonoha Akane figure, you can easily see all the small defects she has and unfortunately she just really came like that. (She can't even stand up straight -- you can tell she's leaning against the Kiyomaro figure I have just to stay up) Unfortunately the company that made the Kotonoha figures, FOTS, is apparently just.... super bad. And it's... pretty obvious. I got her anyway (and would've gotten Aoi too if preorders hadn't ended before I made my decision) because I really love Akane, but I was real disappointed in what I got. She even came with some of her hair accessories broken off, which I knew was a serious risk with this company; I ended up fixing her myself though. All in all I 100% would not recommend the figure but I love Akane too much to send her back so she's my flawed daughter

I also have some shirts and a giant tapestry of Kagamine V2 art that I've had for probably like ten years now. I never put it up bc I had no idea where to put it orz

Oh!! I also have an ita bag filled with AHS can badges. I'm too lazy to take a picture of that -- maybe next time, aha. my AHS bias is too strong in this one single post anyway,,

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I also have some shirts and a giant tapestry of Kagamine V2 art that I've had for probably like ten years now.
Aaaaaaah I think I know what you're talking about: I had it too! It hung up in my room at my old house. Long story, but basically we had to sneakily move things out one at a time without being too obvious, then when we jumped ship completely we couldn't risk going back, so I was never able to save it or bring it with me. It was massive, so its sudden absence would have raised alarms. :kaito_lili: I've also got a Cryptonloid poster laying around somewhere that I found at Walmart a few years back, but I've yet to locate it, either because it's buried under mounds of my stepmother's old clothes or because it got lost in transit when I moved back home.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I have that for fans by fans Miku shirt where she is sitting on the earth and also four of the Miku backpack hangers. I love that shirt. I’m supeised that the graphic has stood up to lots of washing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)