• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
:miku_ani_lili: that's correct ^-^ from Sapporo to Otaru it takes about 25-45 minutes by train (it depends which train you get), and total time can becomes around 1 hour when you adds up also the walking time to/from the station :miku_ani_lili:
there is also bus express, operated by JR, it takes about 1 hour and it arrives directly at Wing Bay Otaru(*^-^*)🎈🎵
Wing Bay Otaru has been the location for Snow Miku 2021 and 2022 exhibition and it is so beautiful<3 and it is so special that this time there are events both in Sapporo and Otaru<3

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
『初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary LIVE&MAKING』 set for December 11 on Tokyo MX1 Channel!(*^-^*)🎵🎉

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
preview of some of the exclusive Sapporo goods of Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary(‾◡◝)⭐💗

on January 14 there will be advance screening of blu-ray Tokyo concert in different cinemas around Japan♪(^∇^*)🎁🎀

and and..ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ there will be special exhibition at Sapporo Theather hitaru with all Miku Magical Mirai life size statues♪(´▽`)💕💕❤❤💌🎈

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
to celebrate the concerts in Sapporo, the Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary truck will park outside Wing Bay Otaru (Snow Miku 2023 exhibition) on February 4~5 ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤❤💕💕

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
「初音ミク× THE GUEST cafe&diner POP-UP SHOP」🎁🎀💕❤

会場: 札幌パルコ 1F特設会場
会期: 2023年2月3日(金) ~ 2月6日(月)

and..and..♪(´▽`) 3+ million video views for Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary theme song 『フューチャー・イヴ』 🎀💕💕❤❤

Reactions: WyndReed

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
「初音ミク× THE GUEST cafe&diner POP-UP SHOP」🎁🎀💕❤

会場: 札幌パルコ 1F特設会場
会期: 2023年2月3日(金) ~ 2月6日(月)

and..and..♪(´▽`) 3+ million video views for Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary theme song 『フューチャー・イヴ』 🎀💕💕❤❤

I've decided I need an island cocktail in a curvy glass with a Miku-head lid and a straw. When it's empty, I'll refill it with water, milk, soft drinks, etc. This will be my beverage container of choice going forward.

Actually, I don't think those are lids, but I wish they were.

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
to commemorate the Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary Blu-ray & DVD release on January 18, there will be 「フューチャー・イヴ」 main theme song shown on Cross Shinjuku Vision until January 15♪(´▽`)💕💕❤❤

• Wow
Reactions: pico and mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
band members list for Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Sapporo♪(´▽`)
(bass member chloeさん won't be able to attend due to different schedule)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
for all important information about Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary live and special exhibition in Sapporo, please check the following page(●'◡'●)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)