• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2019

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Managed to get SS tickets for all 3 night shows in Tokyo through accommodation plan! I'm so happy^^
A huge thanks to those who recommended Firefox! The booking was a breeze compared to last year (back then, with another browser, I struggled for hours and by the time I got ahead the plans with evening show tickets were gone.) And now I made 3 bookings in 45 minutes? Thanks again for recommending Firefox!

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
I'm trying to check the allocation status of each. Updating this as I'm able to push through. Site's a bit stable now though. If I remember correctly some slots do free up even when they are full before the deadline, probably because some people cancel reservations in favor of a better one.

Update: 1:29 pm JST: Added: Google Map of Hotels
Update: 1:31 pm JST: Tokyo PLAN A MapleInn (T) now FULL
Update: 2:25 pm JST: Tokyo PLAN E FamyInn (S) became "a little", updated Plans. Site is definitely stable enough to not refresh anymore, so probably my last update for this post.

*S = Single, T = Twin

Osaka
PLAN A - FULL: Osaka Joytel (S), Few are "available", most are "a little"
PLAN B - FULL: Osaka Joytel (S), Hearton (T), few are "available", most are " a little"
PLAN C - Few are "available", most are "a little"
PLAN D - Few are "available", most are "a little"

TOKYO
PLAN A - all slots are now "FULL" except Smile (S), Villa Fontaine (S), and Nishitetsu (S)
PLAN B - FULL: Maple (T), GreenTower (S), Francs (S/T), Villa Fontaine (T), rest are "a little" or "available"
PLAN C - all slots are now "FULL" except Smile (S)
PLAN D - FULL: GreenTower(S), FamyInn (T),Tetoranze (S), some slots are "a little"
PLAN E - all slots are now "FULL" except FamyInn (S)

Last edited:

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Took me awhile to figure out the Foxfire(45 minutes and stressful), but once I did. I got the APs I wanted...... almost. Manage to get the last concert AP for each leg, but didn't get the hotel I wanted for Tokyo. Little relief as I have tickets secured ^-^

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Took me awhile to figure out the Foxfire(45 minutes and stressful), but once I did. I got the APs I wanted...... almost. Manage to get the last concert AP for each leg, but didn't get the hotel I wanted for Tokyo. Little relief as I have tickets secured ^-^
Congrats, yeah, just keep calm and don't bombard the system as much. Maybe 3-5 secs each refresh. As long as the system does not spit out an error message in Japanese, in which it's likely that your form data is screwed and you have to start again from the top.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hey!
How did you guys do?^^
It was painful as always, but knowing about Firefox not as bad as last year.
Though in the end I did not get the cheapest hotel for two plans as it was sold out because the server kept crashing (damn them for not having fixed anything...), I secured 5 plans. Yeah, me and my friend will be going to both Osaka and Tokyo and decided to go for all 5 night shows between the two.
And...yeah, we did only book this to secure SS seats for all of them, meaning all the money for the hotels here is wasted, and is only our "fee" to have secured tickets. YEP...!
Back to bed...

Reactions: goldenchild

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Anyone notice the application was the same setup as domestic lotto? 7-Eleven pickup and same entry periods, too. No passport input. Is this a low key merger with the domestic system? If we get the same chances to win as domestic, that would be so awful.

Oh, well. Even if that's the case, Osaka should still offer good chances. Screw the acommo plans.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
2017: Chaos, booked in 5 minutes, most slots filled up in 15 minutes.
2018: More composed. Booked in 10 minutes, 90% full in about 2 hours.
2019: Booked in 20 minutes, but not as bad as I expected. Night concerts do look like they are the preferred time.

Anyone notice the application was the same setup as domestic lotto? 7-Eleven pickup and same entry periods, too. No passport input. Is this a low key merger with the domestic system? If we get the same chances to win as domestic, that would be so awful.

Oh, well. Even if that's the case, Osaka should still offer good chances. Screw the acommo plans.
"If you cannot pick up tickets at Seven-Eleven stores in Japan , apply from here."
Now that's new. The 7-11 pickup vs Will-Call choice (link) I mean.

VirtualShadow

New Fan
Apr 15, 2019
Germany
Hi All!
I'm new here and this will be my first trip to Japan.^^

@39dearMIKU I managed to get the Tokyo C Plan I wanted after about half an hour. Thanks for the tip with Firefox. I can't imagine how you would be able to get an AP if you have to refill the form everytime the server crashes...

Reactions: Tainted

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
All hail Miku, the Ringmaster as the Magical Mirai site is now updated with the release of the official visual with the theme "Future CIrcus"!

Official Song "Bless your Breath" (made by KurageP) teaser trailer

I like it that they did not copy last year and went all rainbow clown on her costume for this year.
They really do love non-matching socks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The main visual looks nice. I think the colour scheme is cool, not too bright. Her twintails look a bit too massive to me though.

I can't say much about the theme song yet, sounds good based on that clip. Just on a side note, they credit the producer as Wada Takeaki, that's the name Kurage-P uses now.

EDIT: Here's the main visual costume. You can reference it if you're planning to do cosplay or fan art:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Haha finally there it is! I was waiting for a month for this teaser and now they revealed the art and the theme song. The costume is really cute! And the song, it is hard to tell from so little, but I am sure it will be a worthy theme song! By "Kurage-P"? Not many in my library, but probably talented^^
Can't wait for Mirai!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So there is more news!!
They set a YT premier for the song contest winner, in 20 days they will show the winner and the runner ups. But...you can already see right now who won and all, and there are links to piapro too, so you can check out the full song right now.
I did and it sounds chill, not amazing first listen, but nice Miku tuning and all.

Winner: ある計画は今も密かに (Aru keikaku wa ima mo hisokani) by 森羅 (Shinra)
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「ある計画は今も密かに」

EDIT:
I listened to all runner up songs as well as the grand winner, and while I like the winner as probably my second choice, I liked "Change the World" by Alpaca the most. Still probably will be nice live!

Last edited:

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
So there is more news!!
They set a YT premier for the song contest winner, in 20 days they will show the winner and the runner ups. But...you can already see right now who won and all, and there are links to piapro too, so you can check out the full song right now.
I did and it sounds chill, not amazing first listen, but nice Miku tuning and all.

Winner: ある計画は今も密かに (Aru keikaku wa ima mo hisokani) by 森羅 (Shinra)
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「ある計画は今も密かに」

EDIT:
I listened to all runner up songs as well as the grand winner, and while I like the winner as probably my second choice, I liked "Change the World" by Alpaca the most. Still probably will be nice live!
Whoops, They pulled it out! Somebody on their social media team screwed up XD

Love the piano.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Song contest 2nd prices:
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「初音ミク「あなたの夢の中」」 あなたの夢の中, ImaginaryDance
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「あの雲だけを追っている」 あの雲だけを追っている, coha
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「雨のちソーダ」 雨のちソーダ, カラスムギ
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「空想ホリデイ」 空想ホリデイ, ごーぶす_ライチョー隊長P (Kaito song)
piapro(ピアプロ)|オンガク「Change The World」 Change The World, Alpaca (my favorite)

Reactions: Tainted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)