• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2019

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
SO MUCH HYPE!!! Just lil over a month to go till Osaka.

So many announcements this weekend and more coming. Creators' Market, Merch. Workshops...

Also, TOKYOMX Teases Hatsune Miku: Magical Mirai 2019 Concert Details in Broadcast
Luka Megurine 10th Anniversary set. No surprise there.......yet.

R3 Miku module performs for the first time at Mirai. Kind of saw this coming. It was a matter of time till the R3 module is going to used and "This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee" performed at Snow Miku Live 2019 is a song way too much fun to be left out.

Tribute to wowaka. I suspect they will play all his greatest hits: Rolling Girl, Ura-omote Lovers, World's End Danchall, etc.

Largest number of first debut songs in concert. I believe it's the introduction of songs that haven't been played in concert. So many new songs, but how many classics will be played?

Daily setlist changes. There it is. Not venue specific setlist, but DAILY changes. So we'll get a few different songs each concert day. Hence, I bought a ticket for Saturday in Osaka. Attending all 5 night concerts, I won't be missing a thing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 39dearMIKU

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This is really late (like last-day late), but for anyone who purchased the 2019 album and got the slip to try to enter the lottery for a free ticket, I machine translated the Google form you need to fill out to enter.

I'm just going to hand-copy what the machine gave me (can't copy-paste, unfortunately), so I'm not doing much/anything to clean up the machine's output, but hopefully it will be helpful.

Good luck!

Page 1
Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2019" Live tickets present information
Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2019" thank you for purchasing the official album is.
Please input the following items and send an answer.
Deadline for application: Until 23:59 on Monday, July 22, 2019

Page 2
*=Required
Present application information
The information you enter will only be used to contact the winers. Please contact the
We will replace it with the announcement of winners winning.

Ticket Application Serial Number * Please enter the serial number described in the application form.

Keywords * Please enter the keywords described in the application form.

Name *
It does not matter by the handle name. I will use it at the time of the present present luck report.

Contact Email Address *
I will use it at the time of a present, a prize winning report. Email from Krypton Future Media td. ([email protected]). Please make sure that the e-mail address you filled in can bereceived. If the reply can not be confirmed within the fixed period, the winning will be invalidated.

Sex
  • Male
  • Woman
Age *
  • Less than 10 years old
  • Early teens
  • Late teens
  • Early 20's
  • Late 20's
  • 30s
  • Forties
  • 50 (? Some untranslated symbol. Years, obviously.) or more.
Area where you live *
  • Hokkaido
  • Tohoku region
  • Kanto region
  • Central region
  • Kansai region
  • China region
  • Shikoku region
  • Kyushu, Okinawa region
  • overseas
Page 3
About this work
The contents you enter will be used asa reference for future product development and service improvement.

Where did you buy this work?
  • Amazon
  • Tower Record
  • Animate
  • Toranoana
  • Lo Gamers
  • HMV
  • Seven net
  • Rakuten
  • Lo Kochan Four
  • Yodobashi Camera
  • Ami Ami
  • Roneo Wing
  • Other
Please tell us why you purchased this work (Multiple answers allowed)
  • Because I wanted to listen to "Magical Mirai 2019" theme song "Bless Your Breath"
  • Magical Mirai 'Megurine Luka 10th Anniversary' theme song 'Jump for Joy' because I wanted to hear it
  • Because I wanted to listen to the bonus track "Survive" written down
  • Because there were songs that I wanted to listen to among the recorded songs other than the above three songs.
  • Because I wanted the DVD which recorded Ro MV (Music Video)
  • Because we participate in the live of "Magical Mirai 2019", for set list preparatory study
  • The design of the product was good, because the illustration was cute
  • Because we purchase "Magical Mirai Official Album" every year
  • Because I wanted a store bonus
  • Other
If MV (Music Video) is included as in this work, which media do you want it to be recorded on?
  • I want it to be recorded in DVD from now on
  • I want it to be recorded on Blu-ray even if the product price goes up
  • I want it to be recorded on Blu-ray, but if the product price goes up, DVD is better.
  • I would like it to be recorded on the download card of Sonoca, etc. (The image quality is same as DVD)
  • The MV can be viewed on YouTube, etc., so media may not be included
  • Other
Which item is the most rewarding item for the store benefits? *
  • Can badge
  • Sticker
  • Clear file
  • Post card
  • Sound source (A special sound source can be downloaded download code, Sonoca, etc.)
Please let us know what you think of this work and the good points. *

Please let us know what you would like to improve on this work. *

Page 4
About favorite music and music that I usually listen to

Please tell me your favorite artist, Bocalo P (up to 5) *
What kind of artist do you usually listen to Bocalo P's songs? If you want to answer more than , Please separate by).

How do you usually listen to music (Multiple answers allowed) *
  • Buy or rent a CD and listen with a CD player
  • buy or rent a CD and load it into your computer or smartphone for listening ing
  • Download from iTunes, mora, etc. Delivery Store and listening.
  • use subscription services such as Apple Music, LINE MUSIC and Spotify Using
  • You are watching with video sharing service such as YouTube or Nico Nico Douga
  • Other
How often do you usually buy CDs? (Multiple answers allowed)
How often do you usually buy CDs (Multiple answers available)
  • Go to a store such as a CD shop or a bookstore that handles CD
  • Buy at Ronette Shop
  • To buy at the live venue of the artist and the event venue
  • I rarely buy KO CDs
  • Other
Please tell me if there is a song that you want to play with Magic Mirai from now on. (Up to 3 songs)
If you want to make multiple answers, separate them with commas (,).

Please let us know if you would like to transmit music information you have sent on the KARENT website (KARENT(カレント):世界最大規模のボカロ楽曲レーベル) and twitter from now on.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
FYI, for anyone attending Mirai 2019, you might be interested to know that there will apparently be QR codes around that you can use to check in using CFM's new Miku Navi app. Checking in will give you a chance to get some kind of free gift!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Major infos via this tweet!!
Confirming the band is the same as last year. Wow, was wondering if that was possible as Miku Expo Hong Kong was so close and many of them played there too. But yeah!
Takahiro Misawa-san and Teramae-san on guitars, MEG.ME on keyboard, Chloe on base, Camacho on drums! :-)
Then, it teasers a new song! A very popular song by that producer! I won't type it here in case somebody wants no spoiler.
But the most major news is that this also showcases a new model...! Probably will only be used for the new interactive sections as they tried at the last two Snow Miku concerts? I can't imagine it replacing all new stuff. But yeah, it looks...nice? Not 100% on it yet. But man, we are in for a ride^^
They already confirmed after all this year will have slightly different setlists on all 5 days AND in general have the most new songs ever^^
Can't wait...just a bit over a week to go :-D

Reactions: uncreepy

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I kinda had a hunch this song would be performed this year, seems I was correct for once.
The new model looks alright to me, although I think I still prefer Miku's Sega model (perhaps I'm just so accustomed to the Sega model), I'm looking forward to seeing her live. I just hope the colours will be adjusted a bit, her hair looks a tad too green to me.

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Safe travels for those flying out this week.

It's been the longest week of my life between Miku Expo and Mirai, but it's finally here!!!......almost.

See ya in Osaka!!!

Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2019 started in such a nice way that it seems like a dream *^^*
first this morning with the Tsutenkaku Tower (now Miku Tower *^^*), with such a nice exhibition and special limited shop, then lining up for the Intex Osaka venue, where it was so hot that when my very good friend Kevin said hello to me, it felt like a mirage hehe ^^
the exhibition is very very beautiful, and for anybody who is attending it tomorrow, next tomorrow or in Tokyo, I really recommend to explore every centimeter of the exhibition area, there are some hidden secrets ^u^ and there is also a treasure mistery game, is not easy to solve but is totally worth it ^-^
I also had the pleasure to meet again with Crypton CEO ^^ and the magical really happened *^^* because I got invited to join the band rehearsal (with Miku! <3) in the concert building of tomorrow! I could choose freely the seat, I could move between the seats and I gave some feedbacks about the audio and video projection ^^
of course Kevin knows that I don't like any kind of spoilers, so I asked only to attend for a bit of the rehearsal, I already have the 9 concerts waiting ^^<3
I had the pleasure to enjoy live these songs:
ブレス・ユア・ブレス *4times
グリーンライツ・セレナーデ *2 times
Hand in Hand (with a little new arrangement) *2 times
アンハッピーリフレイン (new arrangement, a tribute to wowaka) *1time
and a secret song.. *^^*
a special mini concert .. *^^* and it felt "wow" to be there basically alone, really "wow". it's also incredible how much reverb and bass there is when there isn't the full audience, it's a big difference and they explained to me that the audio engineers use some formulas to study the best audio equalization for the full venue. that was so interesting and nice*^^*
now back to Miku Tower ^u^

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
setlist ^u^

テオ
すきなことだけでいいです
愛の詩
MC
快晴
-ここまでR3-
深海シティアンダーグラウンド
メインキャラクター
劣等上等
Satisfaction
ベイビーマニアクス(Satisfactionから特殊つなぎ)
からくりピエロ
キレキャリオン
ラムネイドブルー
ある計画は今も確かに
ルカさんコーナー
never die
ルカルカナイトフィーバー
星屑ユートピア
それがあなたの幸せとしても
(スーパーネギトロタイム)
Jump for joy
大江戸ジュリアナナイト
ブレないアイで
グリーンライツセレナーデ
MC(えー?は言わないように)
僕が夢を捨てて大人になるまで

アンコ
wowakaさん特殊演出
アンハッピーリフレイン
ハンドインハンド
ブレスユアブレス

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
@MagicalMiku: Cool, looks like some good songs! Thanks for the info! Would you mind putting the setlist in spoiler tags, though, please? Some people prefer to be surprised and haven't seen the concert yet (That would be my preference, in fact, if I were one of the lucky ones attending this year....).

Thanks again for sharing!

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
setlist changes of day2 in Osaka^u^

劣等上等→ロキ
からくりピエロ→砂の惑星
サティスファクション→どうぶつ占い
Baby maniacs→ロミシン
星屑→Just be friend
ルカルカ→どりーみんチュチュ
アンハッピー→裏表

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
setlist of day 2 in Tokyo ^u^

2日目

テオ
すきなことだけでいいです
愛の詩
快晴
深海シティアンダーグラウンド
メインキャラクター
ロキ
砂の惑星
どうぶつ占い
Baby Maniacs
キレキャリオン
ある計画は今も密かに
ラムネイドブルーの憧憬
Never Die
星屑ユートピア
Just Be Friends
それがあなたの幸せとしても
Jump for joy
バンドメンバー紹介
大江戸ジュリアナイト
ブレないアイで
ヒバナ
グリーンライツセレナーデ
僕が夢を捨てて大人になるまで

WEDH
Hand in Hand
ブレス・ユア・ブレス

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
setlist of day 3 in Tokyo:

3日目

テオ
すきなことだけでいいです
愛の詩
快晴
深海シティアンダーグラウンド
メインキャラクター
ロミシン
からくりピエロ
Catch the wave
劣等上等
キレキャリオン
ある計画は今も密かに
ラムネイドブルーの憧憬
Never Die
どりーみんチュチュ
ルカルカ
それがあなたの幸せとしても
Jump for joy
バンドメンバー紹介
大江戸ジュリアナイト
ブレないアイで
ヒバナ
グリーンライツセレナーデ
僕が夢を捨てて大人になるまで

ローリンガール
Hand in Hand
ブレス・ユア・ブレス

and they announced that a total of about 50.000 people attended the exhibition and live concerts in the total of 6 days (Osaka and Tokyo) ^u^

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
setlist of day 3 in Tokyo:

3日目

テオ
すきなことだけでいいです
愛の詩
快晴
深海シティアンダーグラウンド
メインキャラクター
ロミシン
からくりピエロ
Catch the wave
劣等上等
キレキャリオン
ある計画は今も密かに
ラムネイドブルーの憧憬
Never Die
どりーみんチュチュ
ルカルカ
それがあなたの幸せとしても
Jump for joy
バンドメンバー紹介
大江戸ジュリアナイト
ブレないアイで
ヒバナ
グリーンライツセレナーデ
僕が夢を捨てて大人になるまで

ローリンガール
Hand in Hand
ブレス・ユア・ブレス

and they announced that a total of about 50.000 people attended the exhibition and live concerts in the total of 6 days (Osaka and Tokyo) ^u^
Ooh, nice, that's about 8,333 people per day!

Reactions: uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)