• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
LOL OMG xd
"No photography or video recording is allowed during the live streaming. Once any photographing or recording act is detected, there is a possibility that the person may be reported to the police and investigation agencies as needed. "
Suuuuure
I’ve seen that phrase on multiple live streaming event’s rules. It’s actually quite common to have rules like that for idol concerts too.

Edit: I wonder if the Tokyo performance will be streamed too. I’m thinking of streaming the Osaka performance and it’d be fun to see the Tokyo one too.

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Got myself a ticket for the livestream viewing! I'm pretty hyped, I've never actually watched a Miku concert from start to finish before, let alone on live broadcast.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Got myself a ticket, too!

How quickly does Pia usually process credit card transactions? It's been a few days, and my bank still says the charge is "pending."

I got the confirmation email, and my "history page" on the Pia site opens fine, even if no one has gotten their actual URLs for the show.

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Got myself a ticket, too!

How quickly does Pia usually process credit card transactions? It's been a few days, and my bank still says the charge is "pending."

I got the confirmation email, and my "history page" on the Pia site opens fine, even if no one has gotten their actual URLs for the show.
For me, the charge got processed pretty much immediately. The price was immediately deducted from my balance (I used a debit card). Maybe it's an issue with your bank?

Reactions: mobius017

MilleFille

New Fan
Nov 15, 2020
I really hope the sound engineers don't screw up the sound mixing like they did in 2018.

I really wish they put more effort into the camera shots and band sound quality like in 2016, 2015, and 2013. The mixing in 2017 was awful and it hurts listening to the concert in its entirety.

They have a habit of putting too much reverb into the bass and making the drums more 'treble-like' instead of bassy.

And it always seems to happen on Hall 1 of Makuhari Messe. 2019 nearly had the same disaster as 2017 but the sound engineers did a great job trying to make the band sound great, at the cost of the vocals becoming too sharp.

This is one of the reasons I prefer the live stream over the bluray.

And speaking of the sound mixing in 2018, the livestream audio was screwed because the right channel is muted, resulting in Angelo Teramae being inaudible for the entire concert and certain songs sounding like instrumentals (The entirety of No Logic, Luka's parts in Akatsuki Arrival, and some parts of Shake It). The bluray audio sounded like a slightly remastered version of the livestream audio, with the vocals fixed and Angelo's parts being heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
For me, the charge got processed pretty much immediately. The price was immediately deducted from my balance (I used a debit card). Maybe it's an issue with your bank?
Kat if you don’t mind me asking how did you use a debit card? I checked both site links and they’re asking for credit. Did you just input your information and it was accepted?

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Kat if you don’t mind me asking how did you use a debit card? I checked both site links and they’re asking for credit. Did you just input your information and it was accepted?
Pretty much! My debit card is a Mastercard that I've been using for online purchases, so I think that if it's a Visa or Mastercard (or there was a few more that Pia could accept but I forgot what they were) you can use it.

Not gonna lie I was worried it wouldn't get accepted as well but I just tried it and it worked lmao

Reactions: Rolo

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
It doesn't usually matter if your card is debit as long as there's money on the bank account your card is linked to. I've done all my online shopping, including Magical Mirai ticket lotteries and accommodation plans, for years with a Mastercard debit card and never has there been issues.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you both for the replies! I’m going to try and get a ticket then I’m very excited!

Nov 18, 2020
Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020]
Osaka Viewing Live SS tickets for Sale (Osaka Viewing)
1605743396619.pngHey guys I have some extra live tickets for sale. Though not alot of foreigners reside in Japan right now, just in case I am going to put my tiketore links, for my extra tickets on sale here. So I kept being fed alot of confusing information during one of the lotteries. And there was a lottery in October. Having missed all my chances of attending hatsune miku last year, I opted to enter. At first I did well. I managed to book the timing and ticket I want. This was on Oct 12. But come october 19 the fomo hits, and also I talk to a super fan who apparently buys almost 2-4 tickets and enters more than once in both viewings. SO I was like heck I'll just enter more entries just in case (a) to be with him in the same viewing (b) just in case I don't win my original timing.

So I was then shocked to find that I won 3 extra tickets though I wanted 1. For now I am selling 2 of them first x.x (I also won the Tokyo ticket accidentally).
If you enter a lottery with your credit card, which my noob butt did... it takes all your money, no exceptions and you can't refund even if you 'noticed' before the money was taken. They just let you force-buy all the tickets.

There are two viewings I want to sell right now (These are for the Osaka viewing on the 28th, and 29th of November respectively), both 3 pm viewing, both are SS seats.

First link: 【譲】初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020」in OSAKA 2020年11月28日(土) 15:00開演 SS席 のチケット | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ」の公演 | 公式チケトレ (7 days left until sale deadline) 28th Nov, 3pm, SS seat
and
Second Link: 【譲】初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020」in OSAKA 2020年11月29日(日) 15:00開演 SS席 のチケット | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ」の公演 | 公式チケトレ (8 days left until Sale deadline) 29th Nov, 3pm, SS seat

The tickets are on tiketore the official resale website.
Also you get a slight discount shaved off since it's resale.
The ticket can be issued over the counter over 7/11. When you buy it you get a voucher code paper and you can issue your ticket that way.
No shipping worries, and your ticket won't get lost that way.
Hope this post makes someone's dreams come true.

Last edited:

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Just saw the set list and this year’s is definitely the most interesting setlist they’ve ever had with the song selection but I’m not too happy with it honestly. They made some weird song choices and many just don’t seem fitting

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
It's so painful not being able to go to Mirai this year. At least there's the livestream tomorrow and the Blu-ray release later on. I've been looking at peoples' photos from Magical Mirai on twitter, and it's making me feel incredibly sad that I'm missing out this year.
Next year I'll try everything I can to visit both legs of Magical Mirai (assuming they stick to the two-leg Osaka & Tokyo format).

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
....I almost forgot, livestream tomorrow and I purchased the live ticket (and the money got taken properly too like 2 weeks ago) but I did NOT recieve any mail with a link yet!! The stream is in less than 12 hours, I am worried! Did you guys all get the mails? What should I do?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
....I almost forgot, livestream tomorrow and I purchased the live ticket (and the money got taken properly too like 2 weeks ago) but I did NOT recieve any mail with a link yet!! The stream is in less than 12 hours, I am worried! Did you guys all get the mails? What should I do?
First, be sure to check your spam/junk mail, just in case.

Second, did you get your ticket from Pia? You get your unique URL for the show from your purchase history, so if you happen to know your order number somehow, on the page you get to when you click "Buy Ticket," there's a link at the bottom to "Purchase History." Put your order number in there, and you can get your URL.

If neither of those work, I'd say email Pia right away: [email protected]

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
You mean you didn't get a confirmation email right after you made the payment? That's the only email they send. The link to the stream page itself is on the purchase history page: PIA Purchase site
(You need to input your order number and birthday for logging in)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)