Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peaches2217

Someone make me write.
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ah, perfect timing! Thank you for sparing me a double-post. :clara_ani_lili:

Something I've noticed with the cross-lingual: when singing in Japanese, some banks have a hard time registering the N phoneme on its own. For example, in this song I'm messing around with, I have the word "gon" broken up into "go" and "n", but all of the banks I've plugged into it just say "go". Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me messing up somehow?

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

aru yi

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2021
Somewhere
Ah, perfect timing! Thank you for sparing me a double-post. :clara_ani_lili:

Something I've noticed with the cross-lingual: when singing in Japanese, some banks have a hard time registering the N phoneme on its own. For example, in this song I'm messing around with, I have the word "gon" broken up into "go" and "n", but all of the banks I've plugged into it just say "go". Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me messing up somehow?
since you can have both Japanese and Chinese lyrics at the same time on 1 track, I'd just connect "go" and "n", make that note, turn it Chinese and write "gong" in the lyrics box

fudgetusk

New Fan
Jun 14, 2022
I successfully figured out how most of the things work in Ace Virtual Singer by using a screen translate app. However I still don't know how I can unlock all the singers. When I tap on any singer, a window pops up to share it. But I don't have any of those social accounts. Should I register one? So I can share the singers and then they become available? Please help, because I'm not sure what should I do.

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)