• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ah, perfect timing! Thank you for sparing me a double-post. :clara_ani_lili:

Something I've noticed with the cross-lingual: when singing in Japanese, some banks have a hard time registering the N phoneme on its own. For example, in this song I'm messing around with, I have the word "gon" broken up into "go" and "n", but all of the banks I've plugged into it just say "go". Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me messing up somehow?

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ah, perfect timing! Thank you for sparing me a double-post. :clara_ani_lili:

Something I've noticed with the cross-lingual: when singing in Japanese, some banks have a hard time registering the N phoneme on its own. For example, in this song I'm messing around with, I have the word "gon" broken up into "go" and "n", but all of the banks I've plugged into it just say "go". Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me messing up somehow?
since you can have both Japanese and Chinese lyrics at the same time on 1 track, I'd just connect "go" and "n", make that note, turn it Chinese and write "gong" in the lyrics box

fudgetusk

New Fan
Jun 14, 2022
I successfully figured out how most of the things work in Ace Virtual Singer by using a screen translate app. However I still don't know how I can unlock all the singers. When I tap on any singer, a window pops up to share it. But I don't have any of those social accounts. Should I register one? So I can share the singers and then they become available? Please help, because I'm not sure what should I do.

• Wow
Reactions: Leon
Sep 21, 2019
OMG Tianyi!!! I think this is a good sign of what the future holds for ACE--iirc, Tianyi is pretty big amongst the Chinese side, so if everything goes according to plan, maybe we'll get some other big things coming to ACE? Who knows? Either way, this is exciting! And a good reminder to get ACE up and running on my PC lol.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
I found this video on YouTube. The uploader doesn't explain how he/she did it, but Ace Virtual Singer sings in english. Anybody has any idea how he/she did it? Echo but Lola sings this
you can do this in any synth that does not support "cross language", basically the user uses the phonetics for the native language (in this cause, chinese), and uses them to mimic english regardless. there is a heavy accent and muddiness in the pronounciation due to this, because the voice has by no means been 'trained' to sing english (in the case of AI) banks. so, the AI voice still cant sing english in regard to being trained for it, but if you wanted to make a file where you use chinese phonetics in the sfotware to make it sound like english, you certainly can.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Also by the way we have samples of actual English ace. It sounds good a little accented like synth v but very useable especially for being still in development. The sample was shown off in the discord
As an added bonus, the sample featured the chorus of Never Gonna Give You Up, making that the second time in a 24-hour span that I got Rickrolled. That was a very trying day.

But I agree, it sounds excellent for being in alpha! I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
The voice and accent remind me a bit of Emvoice lol. Anyway yeah, I was pleasantly surprised for an alpha! I look forward to hearing more

Reactions: MillyAqualine

fudgetusk

New Fan
Jun 14, 2022
Thanks for the replyes. Anyway sorry for asking too many questions, but please tell me what's the current version of the app on android? On this link ACE Virtual Singer they say it's "April 15, 2022 (Current Version, Android)", but actually I have version 3.2.5.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Apologies for the double-post, but does anyone else have issues running the updates in-editor? Usually I have to uninstall Ace completely and then download the newest installer from the website. The problem is, the current version is v1.1.1, while the website only has v1.1.0. Anyone else have those issues, or know a fix, or just have an installer for v1.1.1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)