• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaxonloid

MEIKO & CUL obsessed
Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
Does anybody know the best way to import a UST, VSQ etc?
If i turn them into MIDIs through OpenUTAU, they lose most of the lyrics. And any UST that isnt CV just sounds choppy and weird.
I could just add the lyrics or alter the notes myself, but im jut wondering if theres any more method lmao.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Does anybody know the best way to import a UST, VSQ etc?
If i turn them into MIDIs through OpenUTAU, they lose most of the lyrics. And any UST that isnt CV just sounds choppy and weird.
I could just add the lyrics or alter the notes myself, but im jut wondering if theres any more method lmao.

Utaformatix would be the easiest, ACE studio can even read Utaformatix' own file format.

fudgetusk

New Fan
Jun 14, 2022
I accidentally deleted ace virtual singer on my phone. Then I just didn't use it for a while. Today I redownloaded it and it's not working. I use wifi and the connection is active. I use version 3.2.5. on android.

Attachments

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
On that note, has anyone else been having trouble opening Ace Studio on desktop? Last night it wouldn't open at all, so I uninstalled and reinstalled, and then all it would say is "TIMEOUT. QUIT AND TRY AGAIN" over and over and over.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I found an app called “Pocket Singer” and it seems to look and sound like ace. All the voices in the app sing in English, but most of them a Chinese accent which furthermore proves that this is some weird English version of ace. And when u come into the app ur greeted with an image of Qi Xuan. Also u need a subscription to use it. Very confused rn
5B00C24A-D947-409E-91C7-FCCC0ADF9BD2.pngB271AE53-DA73-4130-9C4B-2F4B1321FD35.png

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
ACE is closed-source, right?
If the engine sounds like ACE, then it was either published by them, co-published, or things are being licensed.
ACCIDENTAL AI PTE LTD. is apparently from Singapore.

Maybe it's an attempt to operate financially on a wider scale outside of the Chinese market?

EDIT: If someone has it on their phone, most apps have an attribution/credit page hidden in settings. That'd be the first place to look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)