• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ALYS is open source now

___

Oct 8, 2019
VoxWave doesn't exist anymore but Alys is still going.

You may download both her A/E vbs and also UTAU vbs, which also includes previously unheard french vb of hers that was scrapped due to quality issues. You may read more in depth and learn about the licenses here, I recommend that you do so.

You also may also read Phundrak's tweet

In regards to Leora

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
I tried ALYS and Alter/Ego out today, since I finally managed to get the download to work (download failed several times when I tried yesterday). It took a little trial and error to figure out how to get it to work when you don't have a keyboard, but opening it in a DAW, putting in a MIDI, loading A/E as an instrument, and writing the lyrics works.

Even as just a plug-and-play on her base setting, her voice is very pretty! I think it will be fun to make covers with her. Though I think it will take me a bit to get used to the real-time nature of the program.

Xian 69

New Fan
May 2, 2023
Hello, I have been playing with ALYS voice (Alter/Ego) for around one year. I composed some songs with the help of LMMS and published them here.
I really enjoy to work with her voice, but find it difficult to make all syllables clear and neat. I like realistic voices. So I tried to tune all parameters, to add some compressor filters, etc. It helps, but not fully. Do you know if there's any tips and tricks to improve her diction and pronunciation?

___

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, I have been playing with ALYS voice (Alter/Ego) for around one year. I composed some songs with the help of LMMS and published them here.
I really enjoy to work with her voice, but find it difficult to make all syllables clear and neat. I like realistic voices. So I tried to tune all parameters, to add some compressor filters, etc. It helps, but not fully. Do you know if there's any tips and tricks to improve her diction and pronunciation?
I'm not experienced with A/E so I hope someone with said experience will reply!! In the meantime I can recommend expanding onto her UTAU libraries as well as I believe realistic results are more easily achievable through that engine, as more stylized robotic sound is A/E's specialty and strong suit ( which ofc can sound amazing in of itself but you said you're not looking for that, which is valid ).

If you're interested in doing so, there are people here to help you get started, and since she's open source there have been people helping to make her UTAU libraries more streamlined.

I don't know if it's worth noting, but she has a new design for its OpenUtau version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)