• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku Ansatsu Princess - Mitchie M feat. Hatsune Miku

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
As always a big fan of his tuning, but as a song this felt really disjointed. Enjoyed the story though. Don't think I'll be listening often since the transitions were just downright disconcerting at times. Chorus absolutely the best part, and the English in it was amazing.

Sep 21, 2019
Although I'm a huge Mitchie M fan, I have to agree with Xuu. My only other gripe about it is that the happy, cheerful melody betrays the darker theme of the lyrics.

However, the tuning was fantastic! Assuming Mitchie used the new Piapro again, he's making a very good impression of just how good the software is going to be!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Was that a Scarface reference..... never thought I’d see the day

It sounded better on the second go around but the first time parts in the beginning sounded so jarring to me that it sounded like it was out of key and now I wish I had the music background to analyze it deeper X’D

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really, really hoping that this is what the new Piapro is going to do for English.... I'm not really a fan of the subject matter (It'd be alright if I thought it represented something, but that wasn't obvious to me on the first listen.), but if that's what the tech is going to do, I WANT IT :) .

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Dammit. I feel bad for liking it now, heh.

I personally really like the disjointed feel! It fits the theme of deception and betrayal, and it's something new and experimental for MitchieM. I've always been a fan of wonky-sounding melodies though, so maybe that's just me.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)